+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3-10-03: The Haegeles - Grown Sons Pick Mom's Date

LG.

3-10-03: The Haegeles - Grown Sons Pick Mom's Date

THE HAEGELES (Meet My Kids)
    9:30pm 2003-03-10 ALL NEW!
    In this special 90-minute "Meet My Kids" edition of "Meet My Folks," three grown sons choose which man among three contestants will win a trip to Hawaii with their single Mom, Barbara Haegele. But first, the three suitors will each go on private dates with Barbara, unaware that her fiercely protective sons are watching - and her kids don't like what they see. Having to answer to boys half their ages if an ongoing challenge for the contestants, who must also square off against John, Mark and Adam Haegele in a lively game of football. Plus, each man's character and intentions is put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations, "secret tasks" and the notorious "lie detector" test before the Haegele boys choose which contestant is the best choice for their Mom. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("Around the World in 80 Dates," "My Life Is a Sitcom") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments," "Extreme Gong Show") are the executive producers. TV-PG

Mom & Sons:

editing in the names, L to R
    Mark, John, Barbara, Adam

The Prospective Dates:

editing in the names, L to R
    Greg, Darrow, Keith
    Last edited by LG.; 03-10-2003 at 10:21 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    My Three Sons:

Hubba hubba
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    The "Lucky" Guys:

LG.
    I want to thank NBC for putting photos of the contestants on their website this season. Names would be nice too, but the photos are great. Thanks!

Also, please note that there will be ANOTHER episode of MMF on Tuesday night at 10pm Eastern. The Barnes, with the skydiving dudes, postponed from an earlier date.

Mom looks good! This should be an interesting twist on the show.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    I thought it was odd that there was only a group shot of Mom and individual pics of everyone else on the show. Usually the "prize" gets a solo pic on the NBC site. Maybe Brian will get a decent vidcap.

This one is going to be so wierd.
    Could you imagine setting your mom up like this?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    not really, cali, I can't picture doing this in a million years. Of course my parents are married to each other . . .

I saw an interview with one of the sons, John, who is from St. Louis but is going to school in Minnesota, so the Winona newspaper has an exclusive. Here's the link: http://www.winonadailynews.com/artic...news/2meet.txt

I wonder which son is John. He's 21 years old, but I really have no clue. No names with the NBC pics, so I guess we'll find out tonight.

LG.
    OMG, I just heard my favorite reality tv line ever. After discussing what they are going to do after the show (and how embarrassed they would be) Greg, a mayor, said he was going to run "from office" instead of running for office again after this stint, Darrow said he was going to "run from this house" to get away from the sons, and Keith just said: "I'm going to go home, sell everything I own, leave the country and change my name." And he was dead serious.

Keith, buddy, if you're out there, email me at lurkinggirl@fansofrealitytv.co m we'd love to hear about that fight with the sons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast