+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3-10-03: The Haegeles - Grown Sons Pick Mom's Date

Vulcan Mind Meld

LG if you read this before injecting humor into the rough draft of the recap, see if you can add that in somewhere!

I meant to put something in about that kiss. It was hilarious.

I liked Darrow.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    why on earth he'd agree to that (when Mom might be otherwise inclined) is a mystery to me.
    I know! That question was ridiculous.

I've always wondered why ANYONE gets caught lying. Why not just tell the truth, no matter how rough it may sound? If you're honest, you're going to look so much better. In particular, everyone always lies about not trying to bed the woman. Why bother?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    sorry cali, I've already responded, so I missed the mind meld. Paulie's right, honesty is the best policy. I was surprised at how "mild" the secrets were for this crew. I guess 40-something year old adults are less willing to allow themselves to get totally humiliated than 20-somethings are just to be on tv. There were ex-spouses who were hardly even mentioned, I sure there was more "out there" as these guys have been around for quite some time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Darrow's ex was cute. I'd have retrieved her number as a safety precaution if I was one of the old farts.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

That was a pretty good show. I loved the little fight between John and Keith.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    You know I keep thinking that I had seen MOM somewhere before. Has she been on TV before? She just looked REALLY familiar.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

I wondered that, too, Voyager.

Greg the politican, good choice.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by k1w1
    Greg the politican, good choice.

LG.
    the mom reminded me of Shelly Fabres (sp?) who used to play Christine on Coach, but obviously isn't.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast