+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3-10-03: The Haegeles - Grown Sons Pick Mom's Date

lol, it was that good LG?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    They're doing the polygraphs right now, Bill, but this is one of the most interesting reality tv dating shows I've ever seen (and believe me, I've seen most of them). Mom actually likes ALL of the guys and she really is torn and the sons are just GRILLING these guys. It is funny, yet sweet, because you can tell how much these sons want to pick the best person for their mom.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Cool. I have to watch MBA, but I find a way to tape this one too
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

lol_its_fun
    Greg is a typical selfish and dirty assh*le. Always me me me. :fyou

lol_its_fun
    Hmm...speaking of respect, does Keith have any respect to women's feeling? :rolleyes

Just a Girl Having Fun
    Ugh! I was dead tired and fell asleep in the middle of the lie detector tests. Who ended up with the date?

Thanks in advance!
    Catherine
    "I wrote this story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation, but never missed it." Mae West

LG.
    Greg the Mayor won the date.

Mom seemed quite happy about it. Heck, Mom liked all the guys, I think should would have been happy with any of them. She / Barbara the Mom seemed really sweet. I hope Greg is nice to her and doesn't ditch her for someone younger.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Just a Girl Having Fun
    Thank you for the update. I was pulling for the artist, but the mom did seem excited about potential dates with any of them.

Catherine
    "I wrote this story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation, but never missed it." Mae West

Keith looked absolutely pissed throughout the entire show.

I also loved the Vulcan Mind Meld grasp he put on Mom's face when he kissed her.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    I think what doomed Keith is that he looked like one of Mom's ex'es and the sons didn't like that right from the start. I also think we got a rather edited version of the lie detector test, as the sons said that Keith had lied more than Greg, but in the clips we saw they were both being quite honest, and the only "lies" I can remember from Keith were that he hadn't been completely honest with the sons that weekend and that he he he'd honor a request from the son to not sleep with Mom in Hawaii, but why on earth he'd agree to that (when Mom might be otherwise inclined) is a mystery to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast