+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBC is doing this show a great dis-service!

NBC is doing this show a great dis-service!

I just wanted to vent my frustrations with NBC related to this show.

It's hard enough to gather a regular audience for a reality show of this type. They've done well so far. Amazingly, because since day 1, they've moved it around, shuffled days and time slots, not aired the episode when they were supposed to, and generally not done any advertising for it.

2 weeks ago tonight, they yanked the show from the schedule (it was the day of the Columbia tragedy, so they had at least a viable excuse), and pushed everything back a week.

Tonight, it has again mysteriously disappeared from the schedule. NBC's media releases which we have access to don't say a word about this even happening, much less why.

So, it appears it won't return until March, and 2 episodes will be missed, apparently to (maybe) air later in the season, out of sequence.

NBC, if you're reading this, shame on you. Scott Satin and the production crew and contestants of this show, I feel your pain, and wish NBC would stick to their schedules. Or at the very least, notify the media in advance when it intends to move the show.

Your fans won't stick around if you keep this up.

well said. I was coming in to complain that I can't find when it's on!

So they decide repeats of L&O spin offs (which I do like) would be better than FIRST RUN MMF? I've seen the L&O's, so I guess we'll be watching another channel this evening.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

longboarder
    Pretty classic case of what NBC has done with a lot of its shows that enjoy a surprise fan base or critical acclaim.

I get use to it sometimes back then the networks and cable ones use to do that all the time I hate that get ready to watch a new show that gonna be on. Then they changed the time, the day, the year.

LG.
    I'm also very frustrated, but not as eloquent as John.

Grrrrr.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I found the last ep totally by chance, flipping through the channels before another show started. I think we'll need the little fortune guy to find the show in the future.
    It sucks , great way to generate an audience.

FYI

Last night I saw an ad for Meet my Folks on NBC during (i think) Will and Grace.

I think that they said it should be on Monday (not positive about the date) and it will be the twins episode with "a twist" a la Joe millionaire.

There are three sets of girl twins competing for a boy.

Yep, Monday the 3rd, it'll be the Calderons (the twins episode).

Don't forget, there's a *twist*. Sigh.

FORT Newbie
    I think there should be always about girls and one boy....

There should be more kissing and making out stuffs

I love this show.

+ Reply to Thread