+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Calderons (March 3) - "The Twins"

The Calderons (March 3) - "The Twins"

In this special episode of "Meet My Folks," three sets of identical and beautiful twins compete for a trip to Hawaii with Carlos Calderon, whose parents must choose which pair of twins is the best match for their son.

But first, Carlos goes on private dates with each pair, and then the girls' characters and intentions are put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations, outrageous "secret tasks" and the notorious "lie detector" test. When the parents ultimately decide which set of girls they like best, the triumphant twins get a big surprise.

"Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers..

***If you are a contestant on this episode, or have "inside" info to share, please e-mail LG at lurkinggirl@fansofrealitytv.co m - we want to hear from you!***
    Last edited by John; 02-25-2003 at 09:53 AM.

Let me guess, Carlos also has a twin?
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I would certainly hope so, Fluff, as no guy is man enough to deserve to date twins all by his lonesome. Maybe the surprise isn't that Carlos has a twin, but that who they all thought was just Carlos was really two identical twins whom nobody really noticed were trading in and out during the filiming.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oooh, yes, I think that could be it.
    They just keep swapping Carlos and his brother for different segments of the show.
    I guess if that is the case none of the women paid enough attention to Carlos to notice.

We shall see.
    I think it looks like it will be a good spin on the show anyway.

I was concerned that MMF wouldn't be able to come up with anything new for this season.
    I think they've done a good job so far in thinking of some new angles for the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

ahhhh, that would be funny.

When I read the info from John I was shaking my head thinking, "Give me a freakin' break... sending one guy out with twins...stupid ratings stunt"

If he has a twin they are switching it would be very funny.

Hmmmm, I must wonder if I am really a mean person
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I saw a show once, and I can't remember what it was. They set this guy and girl up on a blind date. But the twist was the girl was a twin, and she and her sister kept switching, and were trying to see if the guy would notice. He never did.

So then, they bring them out on stage, and reveal that the reason he never noticed is because HE was a twin, too, and whenever she would switch, so would he.

I think it was a daytime talk show.

Anyway, it was pretty funny.

From the official site:

THE CALDERONS
    9:30pm 2003-03-03 ALL NEW!
    In this special episode of "Meet My Folks," three sets of identical and beautiful twins compete for a trip to Hawaii with Carlos Calderon, whose parents must choose which pair of twins is the best match for their son. But first, Carlos goes on private dates with each pair, and then the girls' characters and intentions are put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations, outrageous "secret tasks" and the notorious "lie detector" test. When the parents ultimately decide which set of girls they like best, the triumphant twins get a big surprise. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers. TV-PG
    So they mess with the schedule, pull some shows, then move this one up a week?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Here are some photos:

The Calderon family:

Twins, set one (names not provided):

Twins, set two:

Twins, set three:

Everyone together:

Cali, I deleted your post with pictures, because you beat me to it, but I got larger ones.

Nice pictures John! Check out his face in the last one. I don't know whether to think "lucky" or "poor" guy. HAHAHAHA! This is looking to be a pretty decent episode. We'll see...
    Cruisin' the deep, blue, sea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast