+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Calderons (March 3) - "The Twins"

LG.
    Great pics! Carlos is a cutie, and he is definitely seeing double in that last pic. I'm almost positive that Carlos has a twin (and think it would be best if they switched out twins during the filming), but we shall see in a week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

wow, the pics you got are much bigger!

cool
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I saw this promoed last night and I truly thought it was a joke.

So of course I had to come here to verify this!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    no joke, BF, and it is airing tonight, so tune in (or at least stop by here for the recap)>
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I saw it and I liked it. The dad is great. I really liked the Garcia girls and I was really disappointed they were the first to go.

My only complaint is that they haven't (so far) done more to differentiate the girls as individuals. They're just "sets." They look alike, they act alike and so far the same characteristics have been attributed to the pairs. What I want to know is how they're different, how they're unique.

I'd like to see Carlos choose from 6 individuals. Not 3 sets of carbon copies.

LG.
    True Hooky, it was nearly impossible to tell those twins apart because they dressed alike (up until the very end) and we weren't given any insights as to how they were different. Carlos obviously had a better opportunity to make such distinctions because he clearly had one choice for favorite, but they let that "set" go as they were NOT so fond of her sister.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12