+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 02.04 - The Maniacis (Moved - Not rescheduled)

The Maniacis (March 3)

Giancarlo Maniaci -- who was so popular with viewers as a contestant on an earlier "Meet My Folks" episode that he was asked back to the show - returns to the dating reality series, but this time three women are hoping to win a trip with him.

But before Giancarlo's parents choose which girl is best for their son, each contestant's character and intentions is put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations, outrageous "secret tasks" and the notorious "lie detector" test, plus a dinner with the entire Maniaci extended family. Also, the mothers of the three contestants secretly observe their daughters and see just how far they're willing to go to win a trip with Giancarlo.

"Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers..

LG.

Very happy to have the chance to "recap" Giancarlo again. Those Carlson parents really missed the boat.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It'll be very nice to get to see Giancarlo for a whole show this time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey

Come back Giancarlo! Give us the dirt!!!

Either the dirt or some pictures, we don't mind which
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread