+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melana Scantlin

LG.

Melana Scantlin

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    with the Folks

LG.
    we'll add threads for the 3 guys on this Saturday's shows as soon as we can get individual pictures or vidcaps of the guys, so anyone lurking here with pics, email them to me at lurkinggirl@fansofrealitytv.co m

Miss Missouri 2002
    Hometown: Gladstone

What was the craziest thing you've done?: Inspired by my crazy little brother, I now jump wakes "sideways" on a Sea Doo. I love doing the stunts. Of course, landing on top of a wake can be dangerous... I guess I'm a "water rebel."

If you were selected to be a cast member on CBS' "Survivor," what one item would you bring?: A journal. I would hate to forget the details of tasting an insect! An experience is priceless and forever remembered on paper.

Favorite movie: "The Shawshank Redemption" is a thought-provoking movie. Every time I watch it, I learn something new about life.

Favorite song: "#35" by Dave Matthews Band. It allows me to relax while I write in my journal.

Favorite food: Sushi and sashimi. With food, as with everything, I have a flair for the "spice in life." I love seafood and wasabi. Spicy yellowtail is my absolute favorite.

I thought she seemed very nice.
    I felt kind of bad for her that the parents ditched Broiok as she did seem to really like him.

I alos thought she looked really pretty on the show, she had a more natural look which I thought suited her.

I hope she enjoys her holiday, but as has been suggested elsewhere on the site if things really don't go well between her and Eric she could always try and get in touch with Brook.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Looks like Melana is getting another crack at reality tv stardom, as she will be the "prize" on Average Joe on NBC. This episode of MMF had two "stars" go on to other NBC reality shows, now with Melana and Eric Ferch, who made it to the final 4 on FLOM2.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John

Favorite song: "#35" by Dave Matthews Band. It allows me to relax while I write in my journal.
    Incidentally...there IS no song called #35 by DMB. There is #34, and #36, and #41, but no #35. That's my obsession so I just had to correct that. I dearly hope that's a mistake by whoever wrote the blurb or else she just got a LOT less hot.

+ Reply to Thread