+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who went through mom's purse?

FORT Newbie

Who went through mom's purse?

Hi! One of the commercials showed a scene where one of the girls goes through the mom's purse. I missed part of the second installment and I was wondering if any of you knew which girl went through the purse. I've read the recaps, but none mention this. Thanks!

I saw all three and they never showed that unless I missed it somehow. There were a couple other highlights that never got shown.

TVNut
    No, you didn't miss it Elg. They never showed the full story, other than the preview clip. Annoying, huh? *LOL*

From my tape, it certainly looked like Lisa...although, her face was below a decent camera angle, there were many similarities to hair (color, length, style) and her body type.

We may never know for sure.

Hmmm, I didn't see any reference to this, but then I didn't see all of the shows.

How annoying for them to make an issue of it in the preview then not really go into it during the show.

Welcome to the site TVNut and Winnie
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have received an email asking me this very question

I watched all three, and never saw it, I never saw the preview though. Are we sure it was even Moms purse? It seems as though this would have been something they showed
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It was either a promo or a preview. It was very quick and showed someone going through someone elses purse, then a shot of mom doing the eyebrows raised look to Dad. I only saw it once and didn't get a look at who was doing the searching.

How bizarre.
    You'd think theyd want to make a big deal of that, play up the whole untrustworthy angle
    "That's Numberwang!"

yeah, with what Eny just wrote I bet it was one of the girls going through their own stuff, then a shot of mom after something completely different.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought that I heard mom saying, "How dare you go through my purse?!" or something like that. I was waiting for that and thendid not record the third segment while we were out.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    I watched all three episodes and I did not see this part, even though I do remember it from the previews. How odd. Good catch guys. I had seen that and was thinking it was from the "do this embarrassing stunt" part of the show but they saved all of those for the three finalists making dinner. Yummy dinner. Raw chicken, sneexy salad, and gnocchi on the floor, my favorite.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast