+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Barnes' (new date - Tuesday, March 11, 10pm)

02.03 The Barnes' (Feb. 15)

THE BARNES
    02-15-2003 10:00PM

Before deciding which guy is the best match for their adventure-loving daughter, Jacquelyn, Jack and Cathie Barnes surprise the three contestants by waking them up early to go skydiving - then giving them a secret morality test involving a beautiful model.

Through a series of revealing conversations, secret tasks and the notorious "lie detector" test, each contestant's character and intentions is put to the ultimate test before the Barnes decide who will win a trip with their daughter.

"Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers.

**MOVED to February 15**
    Last edited by John; 02-03-2003 at 03:51 PM.

Jacquie Barnes - The Girl:

Guy #1 - Tommy English

Guy #1 - Randy Wayne

Guy #3 - Adam Hutson

LG.
    Great pics, John, you rule.

couple questions: How do they get this photos? Is someone else skydiving right next to them? Why is the tandem jump instructor wearing a helmet but they are not? Why do most of the guys have such long hair? Maybe it's just the way it looks when standing on end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hmmm, I can't say I'm finding any of the guys that attractive at the moment, but them I guess these aren't the most flattering of pictures

Tandem skydiving is a lot of fun.
    Solo is better though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

There's a separate camera guy. As for the other questions, I don't know. And these are the only 4 publicity photos NBC is releasing of the kids. And no pictures yet of the parents.

ok, so the one's with out helmets are the guys? Adam and Randy look like twins to me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    you know, there is a twins episode coming up this season, but its not this one. 4 sets of twins I think. You'll be seeing double.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    with the scheduling changes due to the fact that the show wasn't aired on Feb 1st, the Barnes' episode will now air on Feb 15th.

I also wanted to mention - since LurkingGirl will be out of town during this show, if you are ON this show, or know someone ON the show, PLEASE e-mail me (John) at admin@fansofrealitytv.com and share. If you're on the show, you can save the inside stuff for after the show, but we'd definitely like to interview the winner of the show if you're reading this!

Thanks! And for those curious folks, the recap for this episode will be done by our infamous TAR recapper, Cali.

Just a reminder, the Barnes will be on tomorrow night! And Cali, we expect great things from you (and you always deliver)!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast