+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Barnes' (new date - Tuesday, March 11, 10pm)

LG.
    I've never seen that happen, Jill, but I do recall last season a couple times the dad said "I don't like any of them" and then the parents ended up picking the guy that their daughter liked the least. I think the guys need the chance to win the trip as that is the prize for going on the show, but I've also heard that the "winners" do not need to travel together if they don't want to (and that the parents also win a trip, which they can take at the same time as the kids if they want).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

One of the Ex-girlfriends

Is it just me or was one of the ex-girlfriends, (the one sitting in the middle) Brianna from the twins episode of Meet My Folks?

Oh and that Randy.... if he claims to be a player... not a good one he is.

PS My song "In The Spirit Of Shannon" inspired by Shannon on the Maloney's Episode will be up on my web page in about a month. Stay tuned!
    If you hold on to what you think is your thing... you may find you're missing all the rest - Dave Matthews

LG.
    I didn't recognize Brianna if she was the same girl, Rev., but I was taking notes and not looking too closely at the exes. There was a twin named Brianna, from the first set eliminated, and we have pictures here in the Calderons threads.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Now that I look at the Vidcaps from the Calderons, I do believe that was her. Hopefully when Brian works his magic with the vidcaps from this episode he'll include a shot of the ex-girlfriends and then my peeps here at FORT can let me know if I am just seeing things.

And please call me Alex... everyone else does! ;-)
    If you hold on to what you think is your thing... you may find you're missing all the rest - Dave Matthews

LG.
    Certainly, Alex, and welcome to the site.

Let's hope that Brian caught some good vidcaps and didn't get fooled by NBC's haphazard scheduling of this show.

Alex, my daughter said the same thing, and it sure did look like her.
    She (my daughter) was mad because she (Brianna) got to be on the show twice.

If it's her it sure is a small world!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

lol_its_fun
    By the ways, Adam's $10 dollar story made him the true s*umb*g.

Thrill Seeker?

Jacquie or something her name was mess up for crying about one of the guy's very bad thing he did and she suppose to be a "Thrill Seeker" where do they find these people.

LG.
    I thought Jacqui had a little bit of an over-reaction there when she flipped out because Randy has kissed the flight school instructor because after all Jaqui kissed all three guys she dated on the show. I guess she expected to be the center of all three of their attentions at least for the duration of the show.

Exactly. Not that I am a Reality TV certified psychologist or anything, but still, I agree.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast