+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Barnes' (new date - Tuesday, March 11, 10pm)

LG.
    those pictures are terrible, as all the guys were cute. Randy has gorgeous blue eyes, Tommy has a sweet smile, and Adam has fantastic hair, reminds me of Ryan Phillippe early in his career.

We've interviewed other MMF contestants who said that the stories are exaggerated and that the lie detectors are "unreliable" so don't worry, guys, we're talking about the show here, not the real people.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

"My name is Randy... and I am Randy by name, and randy by nature"

Do these folks realize they are on TV?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    I caught that one too, Bill, you can bet it's in the recap, as it Dad's evil goatee.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, the Dad was especially menancing in this one.

What about the daughter though... she is a thrill seeker, doesn't mind playing a little chocolate time with one of the boys, and then breaksdown into tears when a minor bad fact (compared to the endless stream of major bad facts) is revealed. "I kissed him" waaaaaaaa.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

lol_its_fun
    Wow! Randy is one sick and disgusting %#@X. :fyou

FORT Newbie
    I just discovered this site a couple months ago when I stumbled across the 3 night arc of MMF. This is quickly becoming my favorite reality show, as there is a bit more of "reality" to this show than most of the others! Not too many of us will get tossed into a house with 7 strangers, or dropped on an island in the middle of nowhere...but all of us can relate to having to meet parents!

Anyway, just had to comment on tonight's episode. I thought Randy totally killed himself, cause I think he had a pretty good shot at things up until the video from the skydiving place came out. That has to be one of the all-time goofs, cause up till that point the secrets that came out about him seemed much less damaging, and he seemed to have better chemistry with Jackie than Adam and Tommy.

My mom was watching Meet My Folks this evening. Horror of horrors, the power goes out just as the winner is announced.

Who won? (She was more choked by this than by her oxygen going off.)

Thanks - if spoilers aren't allowed to be given out on the board, feel free to message me. Thanks!
    6. A two and one-half octave monophonic Casio keyboard is not an
    appropriate instrument for live solo performances of "I Want You (She's
    So Heavy)".
    -- from Reasons Opus got Fired from the Band

Someone will tell you. I'm not sure, myself, though. Also, we'll have a great recap of the whole show up later this afternoon most likely.

LG.
    Tommy won the date. It wasn't Jacqui's first choice, but she seemed happy enough about it.

FORT Fanatic
    Can the parents ever turn down ALL the guys? I'm sure sometimes they want to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast