+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Barnes' (new date - Tuesday, March 11, 10pm)

Sorry everyone - in keeping with NBC's plan to keep us from ever knowing exactly when this show will air, they've apparently pulled it from the schedule for 2 weeks. Returning (so far) on Monday, March 3, with the Calderons.

They will be skipping the Barnes and the long-awaited Maniaci episodes, hopefully airing them later.

FORT Fanatic
    Man, now I have no TV to watch tonight!
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Well, I vented a tad in the other thread, but will add my here!!!

BOOOOOOHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

longboarder

argh ... my saturday nihgts are all messed up.

LG.
    I just heard that this episode (The Barnes) is going to be aired as a bonus episode next Tuesday, March 11th, at 10 pm Eastern (9 LG time).

So, next week we'll have a 90 minute episode on Monday and a 60 minute episode on Tuesday. It's feast or famine folks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    This is airing tonight at 10pm, 9 central. NBC hasn't been advertising for it at all, the with only ad I've seen for it coming near the end of last night's episode. Hopefully they'll run some today, but it isn't scheduled in my tv guide.

As far as we know this is the last episode on the schedule so far. There are other episodes which have been shot and which are in the processing of being made, but Third Watch and Crossing Jordan are returning to Monday night next week, so this show is a scheduling nomad once again.

So tune in tonight to see the Barnes. The dad looked ticked at one of the guys, told him to get out of his house during the ad I saw. Should be interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Hey One of the guys on this show is my cousin...Adam!!! And just to warn everyone..the show made he seem way different than he really is!!

FORT Newbie

The Barnes

Hey, this is Adam Hutson. Yeah, believe Ali...those things aren't true. They totally exaggerate everything. And Randy and I aren't twins. Forgive my poofy hair...I've cut it since.

FORT Newbie

Randy

I can't seem to recall where I've seen Randy before. I know I've seen him on another tv show...any thoughts?

He looks like that guy who was on that fail WB show Safe Harbor with Gregory Harrison and that guy on 7thHeaven ask Lucy ex-boyfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast