+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Chelsea

LG.

The Maloneys - Chelsea

is our Hawaiian hula girl Lilo or Lolita?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fanatic
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I thought she was pretty, but please lose the flower.

Is she the one who could pretty much cry on demand?
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    she is the faker crier, and also accused of having 2 boyfriends at once. That's pretty tame stuff for this show, though, so I think she has a good shot with Mom and Dad so far.

Chelsea is the one who stated her strategy was to woo Dan rather than to impress Mom and Dad or to trash the other girls, but she stated this strategy before she even met Dan, so who knows how she really feels about him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Re: The Maloneys - Chelsea

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    is our Hawaiian hula girl Lilo or Lolita?

I kinda like this girl. I can cry on demand. Shoot, I cry even when I do not want to. I think she might be one of the better choices. We will see what other dirt we can get on her though.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I didn't think her deep dark secret about shoplifting eas the worst thing I'd ever heard either.

I know it's theft and not to be taken lightly, but I thought she got out of it pretty well by saying she made a mistake and that's what childhood is for.
    I'm not even entirely sure I agree with that statement, but for me she didn't come out of it all looking too bad.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Chelsea has asked us if we'd put up some better photos of her, as the vidcap above isn't the most flattering shot of her. Of course, we thought it was a great idea

Chelsea, thank you for sharing these photos. I think you're about to have a whole new collection of groupies.

Oh, and these pictures are copyrighted by Chelsea, of course. Used here with her permission.

[IMG]images/stor/chelsea_headshot.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/stor/chelsea_bikini.jpg[/IMG]

LG.
    Thanks for sending the pictures Chelsea and thanks for posting them John! Those are beautiful pictures, makes me want to go to Hawaii right now (as if the -12 F temp in Minneapolis today isn't enough).

Definitely. I can see why Chelsea would want to correct the vidcap image of herself

I can't see why everyone's so googley-eyed over Lisa. I think she's got kind of psycho-eyes. But Chelsea has a great body, and seems like a nice person.

And there wasn't anything TOO bad about her. Heck, 2 boyfriends isn't that bad.

Yowza!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast