+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Maloneys - Chelsea

LG.
    I think Chelsea needs to keep mum until after the final episode airs, but we're really hoping to hear more next week. Stay tuned, MMF fans.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

hawaiianballah8

damn

damn when i first saw chelsea i wuz spacing out yo. damn that girl'z got the looks. sexy body... i wunder whut high sku she went to and if she stayed here in hawaii.. she's so hott and she deserves way more than dann

hawaiianballah8
    is there any more pictures of chelsea... anything?

Re: damn

Originally posted by hawaiianballah8
    damn when i first saw chelsea i wuz spacing out yo. damn that girl'z got the looks. sexy body... i wunder whut high sku she went to and if she stayed here in hawaii.. she's so hott and she deserves way more than dann
    huh?

izlandgurlie
    Those really were nice pictures. Yah I'd knew she'd make it after hearing "Mom's" first reaction to her. I wonder what happened after the Europe trip... and is that the whole thing all these girls went through for? Just to get a trip? Sorrie I'm not really fully informed about what this show was all about.

LG.
    the trip is the big "prize" for winning on the show, but I think for most of the contestants the experience of being on a tv show and the quasi-vacation of being in LA for the filming is part of the enticement too. Chelsea noted in her interview that she and Dan haven't been on their trip yet, and are planning to go this summer when they are both out of college for a couple months.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

amberthesin

Looky what I found

I found Chelsea's website on Muse cube dot com, just type in www.musecube.com/ChelseaC/ Great Pictures Chelsea! And By the way, any of you ever go to hawaii? She's Miss February 2004 in the Women of Hawaii calendars! When I saw it I swore I knew that girl, and then looked down at the name on the calendar and sure enough it said Chelsea...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123