+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Shannon

Hi cscothug,

sorry, I don't know what her last name is.
    I'm sure it'll be revealed eventually.

I ahve to agree about the lie detector guy, he cracks me up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

crushing blow

Alls that I can say is WOW....talk about the cat having your tounge, I have never scene someone called out so hard--I think she wanted to go die somewhere!

I think I went to middle school with Shannon and she was very much the attention getter back then....same Shannon?

What's her last name-hometown-high school?? If it is her I've got some good scoop on her!

FORT Newbie
    Dominic, can you tell us why you would do such a thing?? I mean go on a show and say something bad about someone that you are still close friends with? Do you feel better knowing you hurt someone on national TV? How much of what you said is true and or how much of it did the producers help you with?

In The Spirit Of Shannon....

I feel that Shannon wasn't given a fair shot due to the fact that Shannon's "Dirty Secret" was the fact that she hacked in and read the emails. OK anybody who thinks that their significant other is cheating... they are going to snoop. This is no slag on you Dominic for I don't know the whole story, and to me it's none of my business.
    OK my gripe... in my eyes (which I could be wrong) is the fact that they eliminated Shannon based on her dirty secret... which I find hypocritical on the part of the parents because aren't they essentailly doing what Shannon did?
    I feel for you Shannon but I think you are better off ... being a songwrite musician... stay tuned for a song for Shannon!
    If you hold on to what you think is your thing... you may find you're missing all the rest - Dave Matthews

The thing I liked about Shannon was that she looked just like your normal natural college girl instead of a supermodel.

And she was the third wheel who had to sit and watch Daniel and Stephanie mug down in the hot tub.

I felt very sympathetic for Shannon. The Maloneys disliked her from the very beginning and it was just a matter of time before she was axed.

She was like a puppy on a busy street.

She was no Lisa, but my heart went out to her nevertheless.

Shannon seemed to come "unglued" very quickly.
    I don't think she was really ready to go on a show like this.

Hopefully her experience won't impact her real life in a negative way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What does she do in real life?

Excuse me if someone said what she does in an earlier message and I just missed it.

Hmm, I don't know what she does for a living, I can't remember reading it here.
    Hopefully someone can let us know.

She seemed very emotional.
    The whole process just seemed to get to her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The recap makes it appear that they didn't give her occupation. And she wasn't around long enough to get anything from the secrets. She was only 20, though, so a little young.

She probably just does what most of us did at 20: hang out, go to clubs, party, hang out, watch TV, eat at McDonalds...

Occasionally into an amusement park...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast