+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Shannon

lol_its_fun
    Okay, here is the lie detector part from shannon:

Mom: Do you think I have good taste in clothes?
    Shannon: yes
    Lie detector result:

Mom: Have you haad sex with a man that you had known for less than 24 hours?
    Shannon: No
    Lie detector result:

Dad: Have you ever pretended to be an employer in amusment park simply just get in for free?
    Lie detector:

Dad: Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
    Lie detector result:

Mom: did you read your ex-boyfriend email without his consent?
    Shannon: Yes
    Lie detector result:

By the way, when Shannon smiles, it does reminds me of Chiara in BB3.

FORT Newbie

This is Dominic, shannon's ex-boyfriend

I just wanted to know if anyone thought I came off as a jerk on the show. I felt really bad about the whole thing. Shannon's a really good friend of mine still so It was that much harder to say those things. Thanks.

Welcome, Dominic! I saw the "boyfriend segment" last night, but since I didn't watch on Saturday, I had a hard time telling the girls apart (the blondes, at least). What was the bad stuff you had to reveal again? That'll help.

Just curious, now that the show's over, and you went on TV to dish about Shannon's past, are you STILL good friends with her? I hope so - I hope that she'll see that it was all in the name of "good TV", and nothing personal.

I really shouldn't have come into this forum yet, as I haven't watched the episode.

I agree with John though, hopefully you're still friends and she can see the show for what it is.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    I watched the episode and I felt badly for both Dominic and Shannon at that point. He was the boyfriend whose email Shannon hacked into, and confirming Mom's fears, Dominic confirmed that his financial records were also hacked into. Promptly after this exchange Mom and Dad gave Shannon the boot. I felt badly for Shannon because she got so embarrassed, but I also felt badly for Dominic because Shannon reactly so poorly, she claimed she didn't "know" who "this person" (Dominic) was, and she was pissy to him as he had to help her carry her bags. Shannon was really too young and immature to be on this show, had a tough time with her emotions, and believe me, a date with Dan hardly seems worth it.

Welcome to the site, Dominic!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I saw that part where he revealed the hacking (I just didn't know which secret was Dominic's). I didn't understand Shannon's comment that "I don't know who this person is." It almost seemed like she was claiming that MMF producers had sent in a stranger to pretend to be her boyfriend.

But I'm sure she meant it like "I never knew this guy really well, and he's not like I thought he was at all"...

Welcome Dominic.

I can't say I feel bad for Shannon because she shouldn't have done what she did.
    She is clearly very immature and I agree LG, she put herself through a lot of torment just to get a holiday woth a guy who didn't appear to be that attracted to her anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Right John, I think Shannon was trying to say "I've never seen this side of Dominic before" which I interpreted to mean "I'm so fantastic, how could anyone ever say anything mean about me, no matter that it may well be true."
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Shannon

Hey does anyone know anything more about Shannon, like where she is from or her last name??? I think I went to middle school with her, and if it is same old Shannon-big time drama Mamma! Laughing hysterically and crying a second later!

The show is great...whats up with the lie detector guy...is he hilarious or what?!?!

csco, welcome! I don't know anything about Shannon, but Dominic has started another thread - if he's who he says he is, he's the "ex-boyfriend" who was on the show. Maybe he could tell you.

Oh, I moved your post in here, where it makes more sense. No need to have too many Shannon threads around

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast