+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Tawny

Originally posted by John
    She is that Tawny, Bill. I posted it here a while back.
    Sorry John!

I need to hang out in the Bach'ette forum more often!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX Sorry John!

I need to hang out in the Bach'ette forum more often!
    ahem, Bill, this is the Meet My Folks forum.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've got to stop sniffing the glue around here....

Sorry, it is just a crazy busy work week right now, and my mind is even slower than usual... in fact, if it slows down anymore, they are going to slap a Kenmore sticker on me and set me in the corner.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Aww but maybe she could have had one on the lip but took it out. Possibly maybe a nose ring also but maybe she took that one out also. She said if I'm right, that she took out the ones on her nipples, for the show , I guess. If ever we find that bartending video she did, we'll find out! lol

Good point, Spad1918. There are lots of things that can be pierced: eyebrows, noses, lips, etc...

In fact, when you think about it, there are probably a very large number of people in America today who have a whole lot more than 7 piercings.

Nonetheless, when I think of Tawny, I can't help but think of Rick James' Superfreak.

Tawny Young. Wasn't she the Green Hornet's girlfreind?

It was something Young. Mayber her parents were big fans. Wouldn't it be wird to find out that her father was a minor celebrity, say actor Alan Young, from "Mr. Ed." Then now she's reduced to doing this to make ends meet due to her estranged relationship with her dad and her miserable childhood. Just a guess, lol! by the way, I heard she doesn't answer emails, at least not from fans, I suppose.

Well, you can't really blame her for that, Spad. She probably has legions of fans and I imagine some of them are insipid little monkeys. Not all of her fans can be incredibly cool Texans like you and me.

And with a father who was on Mr. Ed and possessing a goofy big toothed grin, I can just imagine viscious school kid remarks that poor precious child must've had to endure when she was growing up.

No wonder she's on every dating show in America.

She's just a good-hearted woman who acts the naughty vixen to try to get the love and acceptance she so much desires.

Poor kid.

lol Yes, Yes so true! Oh, if only sweet Tawny could meet the right man, say a strong Texan, she would change her ways. But then again, would we really want her to and would she be as loveable? Aw Hooky, don't you just love that we have single handedly kept this thread alive? Takes a special big grinned gal to do that!

She's a helluva woman, Spad. Maybe Jackie, Chelsea and Stefanie can talk her into giving the FORT an interview and she'll read this thread, recognize the sincerity of our affection and answer your emails. Maybe you two will hit it off and she'll move to Edinburg and marry you. And maybe my wife and I can meet you and Tawny sometime when we're down in McAllen. It could happen.

Ahh, the power of positive thinking! That would certainly be something, lol You know you're right, she really should answer here on the fort, I mean we are the only people who sees the shows that she comes on. Big ratings mean return appearances. Let's see she was 23 so that probably puts her as a 1979 baby or very early 1980. She seems so playful though, she's probably a gemini or maybe Libra, so probably 1979.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast