+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Tawny

Love that goofy grin. It makes her so loveable.

Aww she certainly is a breath of fresh air! Remember she can fit her fist in that, among other things. By the way, Hooky I'm only 5 hours away from you fellow Texan.

Oh yeah, the fist. I had forgotten that. Heh! Ai yi yi!

And another thing I like about Tawny is that she seemed (at least on the show) to be so upbeat. You know, having been married more times than I care to remember, I believe the single most important thing for anyone, male or female, to look for in a mate is amiability, because life has its ups and downs and if a person isn't good natured during courtship they sure as heck aren't going to be much fun during the hard times. But Tawny seems like the kind of person who could probably handle just about anything with grace and a smile. And that's an amazing quality.

But then again, she could be manic-depressive. You never know.

So Spad1918, you're in Texas but, by my guesstimate, 300 miles or more from Austin. Lessee, that rules out Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. You could be on the gulf coast or in the valley. Or up in the panhandle or way out west. Maybe even up in Tyler or Texarkana. I'm going to guess Corpus. Am I close? Lubbock's my second guess.

And, BTW, I've always loved Yosemite Sam. He has such a command of the English language. The guy can cuss without ever actually saying a bad word.

I remember as a kid, I used to watch him say things like Dagnabit, you flop-earred, buck-toothed, mangy, idgit varmit and I'd think I can't believe they let him get away with saying things like that on TV.

You got that right about me being in the valley, Hooky. Also, right about her demeanor too. I mean you could have the most beautiful woman in the world, but she may not be able to communicate or find the humor in life. That seems to be what made Tawny so endearing to us. Oh by the way, if you haven't gone to this website, here it is:

http:www.tawnyyoung.bammodels.com/

I guess it's her personal site. She's quite adept at cheerleading apparently.

Thanks for the link, Spad1819. Yeppers, Tawny's got that indefinable something. Some of those pictures made me think of Penelope Cruz, oddly enough. Different coloring and all, but like Penelope, Tawny is able to convey so many different character dimensions in her photographs. I bet she could probably play a wide range of roles.

The valley, huh? I love the valley. I have friends from Reynosa so I'm down in McAllen from time to time. I wouldn't mind living there. Everytime it's cold and wet in Austin, I tell my wife I want to move to the valley.

Ya, Hooky I'm in Edinburg and it hardly ever rains. BTW I just love your name Hooky, it reminds me of a character in one of my favorite movies, Zulu. Just like Penelope Cruz, I wouldn't mind waking up in the morning to that goofy grin, lol. Nice height proportion too for me.

you know, Tawny looks a lot like the Tawny who was in the Dustin Diamond Star Dates.

Sadly my Tivo no longer has that episode stored, so can anyone confirm that?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She is that Tawny, Bill. I posted it here a while back.

Hey Spad,

I'll have to send you a message to tell you how I got the name Hooky.

Any way, about Tawny... where do you suppose her seven body piercings are?

My guess is: left ear, right ear, tongue, left nipple, right nipple, navel and clitoris.

Is it okay to say "clitoris", John? I hope I'm not violating the board's code of ethics or anyhting.

But, lots of people have a lot more than one hole pierced in each ear, so I could be wrong. All we know for sure is that she has at least one hole in both ears, both nipples and her tongue. (You could see the stud when she spoke). That leaves two more.

Where do you think the other two are?
    Last edited by Hooky; 01-30-2003 at 01:41 PM.

So right on that Hooky, a sweet li'l wild thang like Tawny would have to have one on her clitoris. The other one maybe she has on one of the ears, maybe. We'll never know unless we ask, lol