+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Tawny

FORT Regular
    she also says her limit is playboy style- which to me means she would do nude modeling.

Well, the guy's profile says his limit is Playgirl-style, and he's standing there naked, so it doesn't apparently mean much, right?

No problem on the thread thing...Just cleaning things up, and didn't want you to wonder why.

FORT Regular
    I also noticed "Andrew"'s bio from the modeling site says he was in the olympics. so I did a little search and sure enough andrew is 2000 olympian Curtis Johnson.

Curtis Johnson

Birthdate: Dec. 24, 1973
    Hometown: Palmetto, Fla.
    Event: 100 meters
    Olympic History:
    Competing in his first Olympics

SO maybe she can tell the parents she was just relaxing him for a big race!! A true patriot!!! Willing to give anything for her country!!!

Hey does anyone know where to get her educational video, "Guide to Bartending?"

FORT Newbie

Tawny's been on more than this show

Who cares about the piercings...........how about Tawny being on Blind Date, Elimidate and the Fifth Wheel. Talk about desperate

I feel a little bad for her to be honest.

I thought it was sad when they were talking about her childhood not being up to much.
    I think the mum picked up on it too and I was sure she would for once give her the chance to be the winner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I must admit, I grew to like Tawny.

She was so very gracious in defeat and after Chelsea won and Tawny hugged Mom and Dad Maloney and even thanked them, she said she had really enjoyed the weekend because it like being part of a real family.

It's really sad when spending a weekend filming a reality show is about the closest thing to a real family you've ever had.

It offers a lot of insight into Tawny. Most of the young ladies on the show were merely pretty faces, but I got the feeling we saw something a little more, a little deeper from Tawny.

I'm no psycho-analyst, but I can't help wondering if so much of Tawny's bad girl behavior stems from a desire to belong and to be loved.

That makes her kind of precious.

I described Shannon as a puppy on the highway. Tawny's kind of like a lost little girl.

I'd like to know more about Tawny. Unlike most of her competitors, she seemed very real.

I agree Hooky.

She seemed to really enjoy the whole "family" aspect of the experience.
    I ended up liking her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

So right hooky and fluff, I mena I liked her on Stardates because she looked the way that she did. But on this show you liked her as a person because of some unknown pain of childhood. Be it by a broken home, child/sexual abuse, neglect... etc. You really did get to see the real person deep down and that person was truly beautiful.

Yeppers, Spad.

And she has this goofy grin too, that's so un-polished and un-glamourous and un-Hollywood that it's simply refreshing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast