+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Stefanie

LG.

The Maloneys - Stefanie

got the first "private date" with Dan

comments?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

lol_its_fun
    She is the one who asked Dan " What do you want?" and then kiss him in the hot tub. Later on , they were touching each others with cloths on, and she started taking off Dan's belt from his pants.
    Her ex-boyfriend also revealed her secret that she has a job and goes to men's house and clean their house with a bikini on.

FORT Fanatic
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Sorry, this is mean, but she looks like a wrestler.

I saw the part where she was trying to explain the cleaning business to the parents - too funny.

I imagine there might have been more than just cleaning going on too
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    she is my least favorite of the 5 ladies still in it after the first episode. she's repulsive in most every way imaginable.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I do not care for her looks or her attitude. I cannot believe she jumped all over Dan after a brief meeting. Sad, Sad!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

pimpbot40

stefanie's info

Does anyone know anything about stefanie, where she is from, how old? I missed the first show and have been unable to find the info elsewhere. Thanks.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by fluff
    I saw the part where she was trying to explain the cleaning business to the parents - too funny.
    I imagine there might have been more than just cleaning going on too
    During the lie detector test, she admitted that she is sexually attracted to women. If I were dad or mom, I would definitely follow up and ask if she does cleaning services in bikini to women as well.

FORT Newbie

Stephanie

Stehphanie is horrible!! She has no class. She is brutal looking too. She is built like a box. How can Dan even be attracted to her and why has the parents kept her this long? They got rid of Lisa last night who way out classes stephanie! I mean the stuff Stephainie said was much much worse than anything Lisa did! I do not get why the parents did not get rid of her!

She looks like she would smack you one if you crossed her.

The parents did the usual trick they do on this show, find out who the son likes and boot her off
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast