+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Stefanie

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You are right! I would love for Joe Millionaire or Bachelor/ette to add that in ....

I like that section, althought it is unfair to the participants as some of the questions just can't be answered properly with a yes or no.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-04-2003 at 11:12 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Realityone
    "Realityone is she the one who on Blind Date with the guy going to a strip club and pick up a stripper for a threesome and he chicken out?"

Sorry Wolf, but the only thing I remember about that one was that her date picked her up in a limo and at one bar she was trying to get him to pick out a girl to take with them or something like that. I dont think it was a strip club. But that was weeks ago, who knows!

Apparently these girls go from show to show from what it sounds like on these boards.

Ok I'm thinking about another episode about a threesome. Hey did you see the one with the guy had a date with a bisexual woman who shared men with her female roomate?

Stefanie was on Blind Date...it was a dare from two girlfriends in school. There was no strip club or anything along those lines like one of you had mentioned. She and her date did look through the bar they were having drinks at for the girl they both found most attractive...which the producers of the show made look like an attempt at a threesome.

And as far as the cleaning business in Denver, when she moved back to Cali, she sold the business to somebody in Colorado.

Just curious, did anyone recognize Stefanie from a few episodes of "Days of Our Lives"....?

To the person who said they didn't know where the theory that really thin girls in the media and elsewhere who receive positive feedback on their bodies leads to otherwise healthy girls bcoming anorexic and/or bulimic must be living in the dark ages. One of the largest reasons we have so many young girls with eating disorders in this country is our fixation with the emaciated "waif" look. Where have you been?

I think television needs to bring back the healthy female models, like Christie Brinkley, etc. That is a much healthier role model for young impressionable girls compared to somebody like Kate Moss.

Sorry to say this but I swear that I've seen Steph on WWF can anyone confirm...

brainiac

I think you are Steph? I don't think someone's Ex would spend this much time online defending something that is over with. Just a thought for all the peeps...

That's an interesting and plausible theory, SBJKT. I noticed when I read Stefanie's interview that she sounded a lot like brainiac, but I thought that just meant they were confirming each other's stories and I chalked up their similar styles of writing to the fact that people who spend a lot of time together sometimes pick up similar manners, habits, points of view, etc... I also thought it was amazing that brainiac was willing to go to such lengths to defend an ex. Such devotion is rather rare.

But, on the other hand, on on-line forums, you pretty much have to take people at their word unless you have irrefutable evidence they're lying and we don't really have any such "evidence" here. So, as for me, I'll continue to give both braniac and Stefanie the benefit of the doubt and believe they're who they say they are.

LG.
    I can verify as the Stefanie's identity in the interview, as I have a contact at NBC and always make sure we're interviewing the real person. As for posters on the site, this is the internet, so who knows, but isn't it nice that we have people that we know were actually on the show who are at the site.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast