+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Stefanie

I wonder what happened to her business. Did it fold? I honestly would think it would have a good chance of working if run correctly.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

lyricalone2255
    Stephanie from MMF has made the entire show worth watching. She told the most truths of all the girls so far on the lie detector and what is wrong with being bi-sexual? Every women should be. Aside from Chelsa, Stephanie is the only one who is college-educated. She is also the only girl, like her ex said that does not look "pre-pubesent". And a size 7 at 5'8" is just about perfect actually. So if her ex is reading this, props to you! By the way, my girlfriend would really love to meet Stephanie some time. HINT, HINT She said she was by a long shot most attracted to Stephanie of all the girls.

I think that Lisa is way too thin. The unhealthy thin that causes healthy women to get eating disroders. Someone said they thought she was in good physical shape. How do you figure? Some form of muscle is required to be in good shape. Lisa was on the lesbian dismissed from mtv in mid-2002. she is openly bisexual according to what she said on the dismissed show. And she actually thought that there were 52 states in America. That is sad.

Chelsea is very pretty but seems fake to me. She is clearly way too into her image and uses guys to make her look better. That is pathetic. Bad self-esteem issues. If I were Dan and heard that, I would have eliminated her right away.

Tawnie is trash. She looks weathered and like a trailer girl. That's all I have to say about her and that she is not in the same calibur as the other grls that have been on this show this season or last.

we will all have to see what happens tonight.

Is it me but is every girl on these reality dating shows bisexual? Make out with a girl not the guy put down the guy to feel better about yourself. Also before I still think she looks manly.

lol_its_fun
    so Stafanie, are you still driving a Mercedez?
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 01-26-2003 at 02:01 AM.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by lyricalone2255
    Stephanie from MMF has made the entire show worth watching. She told the most truths of all the girls so far on the lie detector and what is wrong with being bi-sexual? Every women should be.
    What makes you think that every woman should be bi-sexual?:rolleyes

I think that Lisa is way too thin. The unhealthy thin that causes healthy women to get eating disroders.
    Being thin causes healthy women to get eating disorders??? Where does that theory come from? I think they all look fine, and Stefanie is not fat. She is just a big boned girl.

Lisa was on the lesbian dismissed from mtv in mid-2002. she is openly bisexual according to what she said on the dismissed show.
    Didn't you just say that Stefanie is bi-sexual, and every woman should be. :rolleyes

I think she looked cute in the outfit she was wearing before she got booted.

She was really bitter when she made her video for the family though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think the show put Stefanie up to the whole bitter exit speech. Hey did anybody notice how in the previews of Chelsea and Dan's date, they were rolling around on top of eachother, but on the actual show they only show him rubbing her butt and lots of kissing? WHy would the previews be worse than the show? Just an observation. Do any of you agree that the girls that were left after they got rid of Stefanie were no good, I mean now that you see how much they lied the whole time?

pink
    I agree that all the girls looked like they were lying, even Stef's said she lying some of the time. But really now, those lie detectors are sooooo phony. You could tell that some of the girls were absolutely shocked at some of the questions asked. Even when used correctly those things are only right maybe (MAYBE) 70% of the time and I Will bet that these machines ARE NOT USED CORRECTLY ON THE SHOW! (I don't care what Scott said in his article, there is no way those girls got the questions in advance nor did they get to do it again. . . I say get rid of the lie detector it's the most fake thing on this show.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by brainiac
    I think the show put Stefanie up to the whole bitter exit speech.
    How do you know? But I do agree that she is bitter

Hey did anybody notice how in the previews of Chelsea and Dan's date, they were rolling around on top of eachother, but on the actual show they only show him rubbing her butt and lots of kissing? WHy would the previews be worse than the show?
    Yes, that is bad, but compare to Stefanie, who took the initiative and stick her tongue down to the throat of Dan in the hot tub on the first day of meeting him, it is nothing.

Just an observation. Do any of you agree that the girls that were left after they got rid of Stefanie were no good, I mean now that you see how much they lied the whole time?
    No, I don't agree :nono
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 01-26-2003 at 05:55 PM.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by pink
    I agree that all the girls looked like they were lying, even Stef's said she lying some of the time.
    I do get the impression that Stefanie is the most honest one when it comes to the lie detector test.

But really now, those lie detectors are sooooo phony. Even when used correctly those things are only right maybe (MAYBE) 70% of the time and I Will bet that these machines ARE NOT USED CORRECTLY ON THE SHOW!
    Assume the you are right that the lie detector is inaccurate...oh my god...that means actually Stefanie is actually the one who lied the most. No way, at least that bi-sexual question is right judging from how much she was into kissing Twany.

I say get rid of the lie detector it's the most fake thing on this show.
    No way! The lie detector part is the best part in the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast