+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Stefanie

LG.
    hooky, if you look in your user cp, it's under edit options rather than edit profile and the picture under your name is referred to as an "avatar" in vBulletin. I hope that helps.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

"avatar"

Who woulda thunk it?

And to think I thought an avatar was a Hindu diety in human form. Silly me.

Thank you very much, lurkinggirl.

Now all I need is that perfect picture...

LG.
    excellent avatar hooky!

Stefanie, hmmm, I wonder what she wants to do with her degree. Psychology is an interesting field with many career options.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    This is for braniac. Stephanie is a low class sleez. Do you actually believe she is the best looking? You need glasses. She is the most unattractive girl I have ever seen. She is hard looking and acting. Her body is not attractive at all, she is boxy and not shapely . She looks like sh could eat Dan alive!

FORT Newbie
    This is for John. As for the pics , sure she looks much better where they air brush her flaws and apply layers of makeup . FAce it in real life with out all that she is horribly unatttractive!

Well, LisaM, I guess that's why women come in all shapes and sizes and appearances. There's someone for everyone.

Stefanie's not my personal pick for best-looking among these ladies, but I think her modeling shots are pretty decent.

I've seen far less attractive women than Stefanie make money from modelling.

As I said before, I don't find her particularly attractive myself, but I think she looks pretty good in those modelling shots.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I too think she look pretty good in the shots but she still look manly. She mite have hit the "roids".

Realityone is she the one who on Blind Date with the guy going to a strip club and pick up a stripper for a threesome and he chicken out?

She's not the type of girl I prefer. Maybe the folks like her because she seems like a go getter, starting her own business' and all. As far as the type of business, "SEX SELLS"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast