+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Stefanie

FORT Newbie

Stefanie is also a Doctoral student and the only one with a brain on the show...HELLO can we say articulate!!?? The other girls wouldn't even know what "articulate" meant!! And Stefanie is athletic/sporty. So we have brains, beauty and intelligence, and honesty!! She is so out of Dan's league it's absurd.
    man, u have got to be kidding all of us. She is the worst one left! Maybe thats your style, so thats on you. Let me remind you of something....

ANY GIRL WHO WOULD GO ON A SHOW LIKE THIS IS TRASH!

I REPEAT

TRASH.

Here you are trying to back up your ex while she is making a complete fool of herself on national TV. Doctoral student or not, this was a very poor choice on her part if she was thinking of keeping a decent reputation. Brains, beauty and honesty? Are we all watching ther same show here?

I realize that the rest of us are going only by what we see on TV, but damn, lets stay focused here. You say brains, beauty, intelligence and honesty? (by the way, brains and intelligence are considered the same) Regardless of what ever degree she may obtain, she is not very bright for appearing on a show like this if image or self respect is important to her. I guess she has beauty if you go for that kinda girl that looks like a world class shot putter, and as for the honesty part, your girl got caught in many lies.

If all the things you are viewing on the show were really how things went down....then why would the parents still have her around?? LOGICAL thinking should tell you something about that!!
    Logical thinking , aye? Why would the parents still have her around? More like "why in the hell are they on a show like this?"
    With the girls that are left, the parents are faced to pick from bad, horrible and crappy. No mater what choice they make, they lose.

If you are really her ex, could you please thank your ex girl personally for entertaining the whole world with her lesbian tendencies, her lies and her gut.

Also if you ever meet this guy and his parents, thank them for being idiots also. What the hell kinda parents would do this with their son?

I guess idiocracy and sluttiness sells.

Im buying!! HAH
    Last edited by Joe Cents; 01-24-2003 at 05:57 AM.
    Dont Argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

Stefanie's ex-boyfriend (who was on the show) contacted me, and asked that I put up some better pictures of Stefanie. Vidcaps of girls in motion on TV tend to be a lot worse than "prepared" model shots, and seeing these other pictures help put things in perspective. Thank you, Josh.

All pictures are copyrighted by Stefanie, of course.

[IMG]images/stor/stef_mmf_1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/stor/stef_mmf_2.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/stor/stef_mmf_3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/stor/stef_mmf_4.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by John; 01-24-2003 at 09:22 AM.

We can only go by what we see on the show and to me Stefanie is not particularly attractive.
    Obviosuly people will differ in their opinions.
    "That's Numberwang!"

These shots are better than she looked in the vidcap, bt I still don't find her partcularly attractive.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Hi Brainiac, welcome to the site and thanks for the pictures. The photos are very nice and do Stefanie much more justice than the show did. I got an email from Stefanie (or someone who said they were her anyway) and I responded by offering her the opportunity for an interview with the site and to post her own pictures. I also added the following, which is consistent with the philosphy of our site:
    I know it is written a dozen places on the www.fansofrealitytv.com website, but please know I am sincere that our comments about reality tv show contestants are based on the "characters" that we see on a heavily edited tv show and not on any people as individuals. Please do not take anything that anyone says about you on the internet to heart, as we do not know you. We don't claim to be experts on the show or life for that matter, just viewers who love reality tv and like to discuss it with other likeminded folks on the internet. That said, we would be happy to grant . . . you an interview for the website if you wish to have your say. The site is experienced with interviewing reality tv contestants and have interviewed all of the teams from The Amazing Race 3 if you care to check it out at www.fansofrealitytv.com. in the "The Amazing Race" forum under "old" shows. We are very respectful of our interviewees and let them have their say, so if you would like your own interview please let me know and we will send you a list of questions compiled by our staff writers and you can choose to answer or not answer however many you want. We would be very interested to hear your behind the scenes perspective from the show, and our posted interviews have typically received more "hits" than the recaps to shows, so it would be an effective way to have your counterpoint heard. [response to questions she raised in her email to me] . . . I'm honestly interested in hearing your side of it, even if you are not interested or are not at liberty to have an interview published for the site. I want to thank you both for making an interesting show for viewers to watch.
    This offer for an interview to be published on the site is open to anyone appearing on the show, and really, we are respectful of the people who have the courage to contact us. My email address is lurkinggirl@fansofrealitytv.co m

We're all here because we like reality tv and want to thank everyone for the entertainment.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

well said LG.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I like the first picture.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Those are very nice pics. Thanks for posting.

I think she looks a little like Charlotte Ross who is on NYPD Blue and used to be on Days of Our Lives.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I admire brainiac's desire to stick up for his ex, but I think it's awfully ridiculous too.

Stephanie is on a TV show and this forum is a place for us to discuss that show. So to quote you, brainiac... HELLO!

It goes without saying that we don't actually know any of the people on the show. It goes without saying that our opinions are based only on what we see on that show, but that's what this forum is about... so HELLO!

So here goes. Based on the fact that I do not actually know Stephanie and that my impressions of her are based solely on what I've seen on Meet My Folks (duh!), she does not appeal to me. She seems too large, too loud, too blonde and too aggressive for my tastes. But if, in real life, she's actually small, quiet, brunette and demure, then please accept my sincere apology for being so misled by what I've seen on TV.

But thanks for writing in. That's cool.

And good luck to your girl. She might as well win now that the Maloney's cut Lisa.

Say, can you pass along any inside info about Lisa that Stephanie might've shared with you?

And can someone please tell me how to load a user's pic? I can't see a place to do it in my profile.

Yes, I admit I'm not the smartest guy on the planet.