+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Lisa

thales
    I LOVE BABYGURL! (and would like to see her work) A found Lisa thanks to her help.

LISA MARIE
    HAIR Brown
    EYES Brown
    HEIGHT 5' 5"
    BUST 34
    WAIST 23
    HIPS 35
    DRESS 2
    SHOE 7

There are several hot pictures of her at http://www.chasemodels.com/index1.htm

Guess who i just saw.... babygurl949's Avatar
    Well good for you!!!!! I didn't think she would still be with them...and no i do not have a website..nor pictures on the web (that i know of) but i will post some for you guys someday......if you're lucky!! Haha..just kidding! Gina who is on the chase site is a beautiful girl inside and out..you guys should obsess over her! I love that girl! She's so sweet...Well, bye all..i have to go to work now

Ok, for all you who just can't get enough of Lisa, thanks to thales and babygurl949, we've got pictures of her.

http://www.chasemodels.com/index1.htm

Click on "Faces", then "Female Models", then she is the 4th picture down on the very left edge. Click on that for 4 more pictures of her (work-approved).

Thanks, both of you. And thanks, Chase Models, for having them.

FORT Newbie

babygurl

Hey,
    I want to apologize to babygurl for accusing her of being legit. I guess it turns out she was the real deal.

Yeah yeah....whatever gandjwhite!!! THanks a lot for being a jerk! Heh..just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you horndogs are all satisfied with her pics...you are probably going to whine and complain that you need MORE info and pics of precious Lisa!!!!! Good grief...what have I done?

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    Is there a way to get past the copywrites? It's not so much that I'd like to copy the pics (I would) but I can hardly see the pic. I have to drop my resolution to 640x480 just to veiw it.

She has an AWESOME physique!!!!

She looks flexible . . .
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

Gina who is on the chase site is a beautiful girl inside and out..you guys should obsess over her!

Heh! Methinks babygurl949 is Gina. And, you know what, you're not bad Gina. Not bad at all. You'll have to tell us more about yourself.

But about Lisa, if you don't mind the digression. Nice pictures! Thanks! I had almost forgotten what it was about Lisa that was so captivating. Now I can see.

She's almost like an Audrey Hepburn, innocent and classical. Yet, she's so much more endowed than Audrey Hepburn ever was. She's like and Audrey Hepburn with ta-tas.

And speaking of ta-tas, tell us, babygurl949, has Lisa been... augmented?

Not that there's anything wrong with boob jobs. I'm just wondering.

Inquiring minds want to know.

thales
    To get downloadable versions of Lisa's pictures go here:

http://216.239.57.100/search?q=cache...isamarie.htm+%

This whole Babygurl/Gina thing also crossed my mind. Now i'm curious!

Sorry boys..but I am not miss Gina..wish I had a body like hers though!! Seriously though, I like Gina and I think she deserves everything good coming her way..Lisa on the other hand...um, I won't say anything....

And about the augmentation..no, I don't believe she had them done....not since I've seen her last..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast