+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Lisa

I haven't found anything more than a basic description of the episode, but it was around the second week of March, 2002.

FORT Newbie
    lisa needs to do a spread on a site or in a mag.. i want to see a whole lot more of that tight little body

Wes
    She's definately got potential to be famous now! lol! Look at all the publicity from us alone that she could be getting if she just posted her Web Portfolio for us! She could start a yahoo group for her and everything. One model I used to work with, here from Oklahoma, had a Website and a Yahoo group. Now shes livin in NYC makin a good livin' off of Modeling and such. Lisa has definately got some attention here.

IS THIS THE OFFICIAL LISA=PERFECT FAN CLUB??? LOL

Guess who i just saw.... babygurl949's Avatar

i know lisa

Hey guys....I have worked with lisa a couple of times on our modeling jobs and she is not as "sweet and nice" as you guys think she is...she was actually one of the most superficial and airheaded girls i have met. All she would do is talk about herself...she is a beautiful girl, but i couldn't stand her! Anyways, she has also been on Dismissed on MTV for all of you who think you have seen her somewhere!!!

Wes

Most Models tend to do that...

Most models tend to be a little bit too much into themselves. Thats what makes us models. But lately I haven't been too much into myself since my girlfriend of 3 years dumped me. BLAH<<
    Well on screen she got me and many others. I want to be on reality TV! Anyway, she's cute and was a lot nicer and more reserve than the rest of those girls. Did you see what happened on the last episode? Chelsea was a better pick that Tawny was for sure but the parents seemed to favor Tawny more? That guy didn't deserve Lisa anyway.

Small Portfolio

Guess who i just saw.... babygurl949's Avatar
    Hey fellas....ok, stop your drooling! This girl is not as perfect as she seems...she usually will do about ANYTHING to get attention...for example..for those of you who missed out on Dismissed, she was the girl who they devoted the whole show to, she went on a date with two guys then went on a date with two girls, claiming that she didn't know which she liked better, girls or guys...well, Lisa is definitely NOT interested in girls WHATSOEVER!!!!!! Anyways, I'm sorry that i'm bashing on her, it's just really funny to see her and how she affects people...everyone sees her as real sweet when she is just so fake...oh well, best of luck to her!!
    This is my last Lisa comment...sorry to all her fans for being a bitch about it!!!!!!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hi All ! Welcome to the site

The most interesting thing about Lisa was at 21 she had already taken some guy for a car and a house.That in itself doesn't speak of a sweet little girl.

Will Baby on Dismissed it look like she like girls and it was nasty she made out with both girls though out her date with them and just a little with the guys. She's one mess up girl.

Hmmm, I've never even heard of dismissed, let alone seen it, so I can't comment on that at all.

She came across as pretty sweet and quiet on the show.
    I guess she was trying to work the parents.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

So, who is she?

Well, there's quite a few posts here looking for Lisa and no such luck. What's going on--is there no hope? I've sent private messages to Shannon's boyfriend, to this "Babygurl" who claims to know her, to Jackie, and even an e-mail to Tawny from her model site. I haven't gotten a single response. Nobody will say where she's from, who she is, or even give any additional info. at all. I actually wonder if Babygurl is even legit--she sure did disappear quickly! I wonder about "Shannon's boyfriend too". But how come we can't find Lisa anywhere?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast