+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Lisa

I wonder if Dan realised is stupid mistake?

Nearly everytime the child says they are attracted to someone on this show the parents cut them.

She was a pretty woman, very much more reserved than some of them when it came to the kissing in the tub section.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I doubt that he does, Fluff. He doesn't seem that "in tune" with his parents.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Pictures Anyone?

Does anyone have any pictures or links. Lisa is the HOTTEST girl I have seen on T.V. in over 10 years...

Some pics of the Roller Girl Outfit would be nice

We might have some vidcaps later, but that would be about it. NBC doesn't publish any sort of bios for the girls competing. Only for the Maloney family.

LG.
    We have some pictures on this site, Mero, one for each of the ladies, but I don't think we have the Roller Girl outfit. One of our members, Brian S., voluntarily got vidcaps from the broadcast and posted them here, but I think they were all from the introduction section of the show. NBC is not making it really easy as they've provided no publicity photos of the ladies, just the Maloney family.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Have to say I agree with Wes, Lisa was the best girl there!
    Would love to know the reason why mom and dad booted her over Stefanie, I mean R U KIDDING ME!!

Well, it's definitely in the parents' best interest to hook their son up with the lady they'd most likely to either be a daughter-in-law or go away without a scene after the trip to Europe. That may not be the cutest or nicest one, for sure.

astro
    you know... I don't feel so bad now, being totally sick with thoughts of Lisa in those short shorts, on roller skates. There's plenty of other pervs out there with me. whooo hooooo

I hit this site after a Google Search.... I found Tawny's model page, she was the wide mouth bass that was a sex fiend... I found her nasty myself. Lisa was the only choice and if Dan gets stuck with Anna Nicole there..... damn, I'd pull a Menendez (sp?) brothers get-together for my parents! lol (jokes obviously)

Lisa MUST have a webpage if she's a "model"

yes, we must find her.

desperate? nah

Welcome, astro! Would you care to share the link to Tawny's modeling shots, in her thread? We'd all love to check 'em out.

LG.
    Welcome Astro. Feel free to give us a link if you find a website of Lisa, as long as it is pg-13. It's pretty hard to track down information as we do not get last names on this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast