+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Jackie

LG.

The Maloneys: Jackie

was booted after the first round with the lie detector

Comments here
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fanatic
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

So pitiful how she was crying after being booted.
    Big deal love, you're young, gpo on with your life.
    It's not as though you lost the love of your life.
    Sheesh.

I think the mother was always gunning for her from the moment she heard about her ditchng her boyfriend because he wouldn't sleep with her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jacki seems like a sweet girl. I guess the parents were more worried about her stealing their son's virginity(right!) than the other girl stealing their wallets.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    I think she got some bad questions in the lie detector test too. IMHO, at some point you should break up with someone if they don't want to have sex and you do, really, that is an aspect of a relationship that a couple should agree on.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, I didn't see her reasoning as being that bad at all.

Clearly Mom is pretty overbearing on this topic though. She'll wake up one day and be happy, as I think any future daughter in law to that woman is in for HELL.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Feifer
    Jacki seems like a sweet girl. I guess the parents were more worried about her stealing their son's virginity(right!) than the other girl stealing their wallets.
    You think Dan is still a virgin?

hahahahh Bill!!! I would'nt want her for a mother-in-law.....she seems to blame the girls for any *hanky panky* that occurs and excuses away the fact that it takes 2 to tango...

Her little angel Dan isn't as good looking nor as sweet & innocent as she would like to think...

Her showing up in the morning banging 2 hoe's together and ordering me to do her herb garden would have caused me to pack my sh*t and leave.... her whole eye rolling and gasping at the antics of the young women is over the top... this isn't 1950 lady!!!

Dustbunny

FORT Newbie
    After the many highlights about Jackie, do you think she getting alot of date offers about now?

I got a completely different impression.

I thought Mom Maloney was practically infatuated with Jackie because Jackie could play the piano and seemed so "cultured."

I got the feeling the Maloneys were gunning for Shannon and decided aftet the lie detector that Jackie was even more dishonest than Shannon (though neither one seemed very honest).

I also wonder how accurate the polygraph is, especially when administered in front of an audience.

I think it's pretty much common knowledge that empathetic people do poorly on lie detector tests. Ask an overly-empathetic person if they killed someone and they're liable to begin imagining what it would be like to be guilty of murder and the test will say they're lying when they truthfully answer "no." That's one reason polygraph tests have never been admissable in court.

And how much more would a person over-analyze and consequently skew their normally innocuous answers when they know that millions of viewers at home will be watching.

Still, I really enjoy that aspect of the show.

It's a shame though that Jackie had to go. I liked her too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast