+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Maloneys - Jackie

Hey, Jackie, I have an idea and it won't cost you any money (like a webpage would) and it wouldn't even take much time.

Start a Yahoo Group.

Or better yet, give one us a couple of pictures and a few salient fact about yourself and we'll start a "Jackie Fan Club" Yahoo Group.

Then sit back and watch the group membership grow and read the messages people post. It would be a simple way to gauge the public's interest and it give an even broader range of fans the opportunity to connect with you.

I'd be happy to start a Yahoo Group for you, but my work is awfully rough right now so I might not as good a host as someone else here might be.

Let me know.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Jackie, I think it would be great if you started a web page, or Yahoo group. I would love to hear from you, and learn more about you. You were definitely my favorite on the show, and definitely the prized jewel of the group (despite that bogus lie detector test). Whatever you do, I wish you nothing but the best...... John

Hey Jackie,

I certainly hope I didn't say anything to offend you or to make you think that I was making fun of you or anything.

Certainly, the Star Trek reference was a bit of whimsy, but otherwise I meant what I said.

Many people who saw you really would be interested in keeping up with you (generally speaking) and if you ever decide to go into acting or release a cd of yourself playing Chopin or whatever, it certainly wouldn't hurt to be able to tell your agent you have fan club with 5000 members.

Jackie181
    Hahahaa, Hooky, don't sweat it - I was definitely not offended by anything you said. If anything you've been completely flattering. A yahoo group, eh?... Sure why not! I could post pics of my friends and I up and update everyone on our most recent "contests"!

Great!!!

I can't wait to see it, Jackie.

You know, I was at Yahoo Groups a couple of days ago and can you believe there were 10 Yahoo Groups dedicated to the script writing of The A Team?

If a something as esoteric as the script writing of a twenty year old second rate TV show can thrive at Yahoo, you'll be a goddess there, Jackie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345