+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Maloneys - Jackie

Wow...I have to admit that I don't really watch MMF all that much, but to have two contestants from the show posting here...that's great! Thanks so much for stopping by, Chelsea and Jackie. Please feel free to continue to post here at the FORT.

It's really chill of Jackie and Chelsea to grace us with their presence.

Congratulations on the win, Chelsea!

And, Jackie, your inside info regarding the lie detector confirmed my own suspicions that I wrote about on thread about you, Jackie, when I said: I also wonder how accurate the polygraph is, especially when administered in front of an audience... And how much more would a person over-analyze and consequently skew their normally innocuous answers when they know that millions
    of viewers at home will be watching.

Now we know.

I know it would probably be uncool to trash your opponents, but short of that, can you tell us how all of you got along. Was there someone (you don't have to say who) who none of you could stand? Was there someone who was really nice and likable?

Had either of you ever been on TV before? How does it make you feel to know that Tawny and Lisa had been on similar shows before?

Chelsea, what was your trip to Europe with Dan like? What kind of person is Dan?

Jackie, were you surprised to see how Mom Maloney cried after she left you at the theater?

Have either of you done any interviews on TV or in newspapers or magazines about your experience?

Do either of you have a fan site on the internet? (other than this place, of course, where you're both adored).

Thanks for caring enough to talk to us!

One other question:

Jackie, what was the real story behind that make out contest on a cruise where you allegedly made out with 7 guys and won?

LG.
    We have an exclusive interview with Chelsea posted here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...4163#post84163 so many of those questions are answered, and if Jackie or any of the other contestants would like an interview, email me at lurkinggirl@fansofrealitytv.co m or PM John or Cali as Cali and I are sharing recapping duties for the show and John is the administrator of the site. Thanks for joining us at the FORT.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

How'd I miss it?

Great interview!

Jackie181
    Wow, those are a lot of questions... First off, I want to confirm what Chelsea said in her interview about all the girls being real smart and classy. I was actually really surprised that the producers were able to find such great girls. The girls all bonded through the experiece and could understand what each was going through. Each was special in her own right, Lisa for being so sweet, Stephanie for her strength, Chels for her easy spirit, Tawny for her humor, and Shannon for her sensitivity...

I've never been on television before and going on a dating show is definitely unlike my character. I didn't feel differently about the girls who had been on other dating shows, it can be a fun quick way to make some cash.

Was I surprised that Mom Maloney cried? Not really, because when the parents walked in I could tell she was upset, thats how I knew I was the one to go. Before the lie detector test she told me that she had picked because she was hoping they wouldn't have to let me go.

I did go on a 10 day Carribean vacation with my best friend where I kissed some boys. It was one of those fun spontaneous trips where yes, I kissed some boys. But there was never any contest, and it wasn't 7 guys in 3 days!

Jackie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions. It's a lot of fun for us to hear what it was really like behind the scenes. It's hilarious how they embellished innocent things you had done in your past. Such audacity! And it's great to hear about the rapport and respect all of you had for one another. Hearing what you have to say really enhances what we saw, which was a great series to begin with.

Thanks again, Jackie.

Say, if you don't mind one more question: where do you go from here? Back to the way life was before MMF or will it be different in any way?

Thanks so much for your responses here Jackie.

I'm glad the experience wasn't too bad for you.
    Producers of these shows really seem to like promoting any tension between the female participants, so it is really good to know that the women were able to form friendships with each other.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jackie181
    Where do I go from here? Back to my life as usual I guess. I'm pretty sure these fifteen minutes will die off quickly... You guys probably have a better idea than I do to what happens to ex reality show participants! If you have any advice for me, I'd honestly appreciate your expert opinion!

Don't ask me. I'm new here too.

But I will say that out of the millions of people who saw you there are probably thousands who wouldn't mind rooting for your success and hearing more about you. Eventually, they may lose interest, but if you had a website or something word would probably get around and you could possibly even develop a devoted fan base.

It could become a cult following, like Star Trek! We could have annual conventions! Instead of Trekkies, we could call ourselves Jackies. :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast