+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2:02 - The Scantlins (Feb. 8)

It's just an hour, and should end shortly after the lie detector test.

The next few weeks will also just be an hour, although they're moving it to Mondays for 2 weeks in place of Third Watch. Which I don't understand.

yes the 3 week episode arch was a special dealio, not the norm.

I don't find it strange for someone to be a virgin at that age.

I'd rather see a crapload of 26 year old virgins, then all the 12 year old Non Virgins there are.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    me either cali, I went to a Christian college and there were plenty of virgins (male and female) who didn't hide the fact that they were. I don't find it that odd.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

They also weren't 26 I imagine though.

I don't find it odd that you would be a virgin at 26, I do find it odd that he would mention it though.
    If he's so comfortable with it then I don't really understand why he "failed" the lie detector on that question.
    I would have thought that would be an easy question to answer nervous or not.

I don't really care either way to be honest.
    He seems like a nice guy, very funny and I'm glad he won even though Melana didn't look too chuffed.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by cali

I don't find it strange for someone to be a virgin at that age.

I'd rather see a crapload of 26 year old virgins, then all the 12 year old Non Virgins there are.
    Well put Cali and LG!!!
    Cruisin' the deep, blue, sea

welcome Sharky
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Maybe I should have it differently instead of STRANGE for a man being a 26yr virgin. I was just fishing for some womens input on hearing a man say this. I dont go around saying I'm a non-virgin on my first dates. Its cool to get input back from the contestants though. thanks all

FORT Fanatic
    Sorry, I messed up the vidcaps. Here they are again:

ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

LG.
    Originally posted by elgringo247
    Maybe I should have it differently instead of STRANGE for a man being a 26yr virgin. I was just fishing for some womens input on hearing a man say this. I dont go around saying I'm a non-virgin on my first dates. Its cool to get input back from the contestants though. thanks all
    I agree that it would be a little odd to tell people that you're not an virgin, elgringo, as that is the general assumption for people in their mid-20s, but I related it to single parents who tell dates that they have a child (or children) as it is something which will impact any future relationship they might have with that date. I'd rather tell someone up front than find out later after "certain expectations" have been built.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456