+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2:02 - The Scantlins (Feb. 8)

I watch it on Global here in Canada and they obviously didn't show it as it wasn't shown on NBC in the US.

We got episodes of "Becker" instead. :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ouch, it's not enough punishment that they didn't show MMF, but then they twist the knife with 2 episodes of Becker? That's just cruelty.

longboarder
    Hmm ... NBC describes the next episode (on 2/8) thusly:
    "Before deciding which guy is the best match for their adventure-loving daughter, Jacquelyn, Jack and Cathie Barnes surprise the three contestants by waking them up early to go skydiving - then giving them a secret morality test involving a beautiful model. Through a series of revealing conversations, secret tasks and the notorious "lie detector" test, each contestant's character and intentions is put to the ultimate test before the Barnes decide who will win a trip with their daughter."
    I thought the first episode had the standup comedy part. I hope we get to see this from the start and they don't skip over the first part.

longboarder
    And now that I think about it, this isn't even the Scantlins. This is the Barnes. Are they skipping over the Scantlins?

That's the Barnes, which is technically the third episode, which was originally scheduled for 2/8.

It remains to be seen whether they'll just push everything back one week, and air the Scantlins, or whether they'll just skip the Scantlins and get back on schedule.

longboarder
    thank god for this site. i don't know how i would keep my life in order without it.

I can't imagine them not airing one of the shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If I recall correctly, they screwed up the order of the first season somehow, too, and everything was one episode off for a little bit.

I hope they just push everything back. We should be able to find out, from NBC, early this week - of course, we'll post it here.

LG.
    I haven't got any confirmation from NBC about the schedule yet, but a source has told me that the 2 Erics in the Scantlins episodes go by "Eric" and "Apple" during the episode to avoid confusion.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Our information is that The Scantlins' episode that was originally scheduled for last Saturday (Feb 1) will now be aired this upcoming Saturday (Feb 8) and that the other scheduled episodes will be pushed back one week accordingly.

Thanks for the info.

So, get ready to see Eric, Apple and Brook compete for a date with Melana the end of this week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast