+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frito Man is back on the market, ladies!

Premium Member

Frito Man is back on the market, ladies!

I have no idea how reliable a source this is, but......apparently the happy couple is not getting married! Can you believe it?
    Reality Rouse: A local in Honolulu tells me that one of her family members was the leading man on a reality romance show that just wrapped. Despite an "engagement" on the finale, she says the two have barely spoken since wrapping the show, even after a mandatory five-month separation ended. The issue? Distance. Both emotional and physical. "It's just not going to happen," she blabs. Shocked? Me neither.
    http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...4/040904c.html

I wonder how that worked. They spend several weeks together, film the finale, Marty proposes, then they just don't even bother to talk again?

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

The issue? Distance.
    They always use this excuse on these shows. From now on, why don't they just cast people who are willing to move...either that, or cast people who are from the same city.

Premium Member
    I think this has been discussed before but I really do wonder if the contestants even consider the possibility of moving before they go on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    They always use this excuse on these shows. From now on, why don't they just cast people who are willing to move...either that, or cast people who are from the same city.
    Or . . let them get together more often before the show ends. The long separation has ended many of these relationships. The ones who have lasted (FLOM2), Bachelorette 1 & 2, Outback Jack for example, have endured because the participants found ways to get together when they weren't supposed to. They snuck around, wore disguises, etc. to see each other. However, in most or all of these cases, they were in the same city or moved there after filming ended. Those who don't even try to be together during the long separation can't really be all that interested in each other, or are too committed to their jobs or family and are therefore doomed to failure.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I bet it was because of a lot of WIND between them. Get it? Get it?

::coughstacycough::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread