+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 08/02 Screen caps -- Would you like some cheese with your cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    It's funny, when I start capping I know some of the captions I want to use and it's just a matter of taking the picture.....
    ....other times I take one look at the image and the caption almost writes itself.
    The fact that you can do any of this at all tells me you 'also have a gift that keeps on giving'. Thanks.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

That was hilarious! Thanks for doing the screen caps!
    Some of my favorites:

"Suzanne, are you a gold-digging skank".
    "No".

"It's hard to figure out which of these women is right for my Dad, because he's such a dull bag of sawdust. As much as I hate both of these women sticking them with my Dad is just too cruel. Not as cruel as making people watch this show, but still..."

"Were's the cow that did my hair, you can't hide forever. Come out come out where ever you are".

"Oh look, fairies".

Quote Originally Posted by pteney
    Amazing Race is not even half over this round - still time to do caps ... some very interesting characters this time!!! (come on, DB, with all the time you'll have on your hands not watching WWTMMD and FLOM, you'll be in withdrawal! ...
    Sorry but it's not going to happen. I don't like the game-show type shows like The Amazing Race, I never have -- I like Real World but I don't like Road Rules, go figure. I like dating shows like WWTMMD and FLOM because I think they're hilarious and that's why it's so much fun to make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by pteney
    don't make me beg!
    Begging won't have any effect, now if you were talking a cash bribe that's a different story...

Great job DB, that was hilarious.

"We have... two women that are in love with Dad".
    "Are they mentally incompetent?"
    "No, just desperate".
    "I hope I'm never that desperate".
    "That's why I have cats".

OMG - I'm SO glad I didn't read these at work - they would have had me committed to an insane assylum!! (do those still exist?!) My throat still hurts from laughing so hard!
    My favorites:
    "If you and my dad were trapped in a blizzard, would give him your last freeto or would you dump his lifeless body over a cliff?"
    "Ummm, we don't really live here, it's a prop for the show. I have a double-wide back in Minnesota".
    "Marty I have a gift for you, it's not something that can be wrapped up, but it is something you'll feel every time you have to urinate. It's the gift that keeps on giving".
    "Don't laugh, don't laugh. Control yourself, you can do it, breath deep, think of something sad, 'this is the highlight of my life', that did it here comes the tears".
    "Stop thinking with your pants Dad. You just sit over there while we discuss this".
    "Oh thank God, you had me really scared there for a moment. Marty, if I need chips at my next party I'll give you a call, tootles".
    "I can hardly wait to meet your best friend and my sixth husband".

I've said this before, but I'll say it again - Danger Bunny, you have quite a gift!!!!!!!!!!!You really should consider a career in comedy writing!

"Wow, those 'ludes are really kicking in now. I'm not even upset about my hair anymore...".

"Oh look, fairies".

"Her lips are moving but all I can hear is, whaa whaa whaa whaa whaa, cool".
    I love your Screencaps, Danger Bunny.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    DB, you have once again made this show more fun to make fun of! My favorite:

"It's so hard sitting here not knowing what's going to happen, I can so picture Marty being one of my Ex's".

Thanks for all the great caps.

Danger Bunny, that was laugh-out-loud funny. I have so many favorites, I can't even single any out!! Great work.

Danger Bunny, I want you to know I was "severely" talked to about my laughing at my desk. I enjoyed them all so much! I know that you said they sometimes write themselves, but you just seem to easily write what all of us find so funny. I mean, they are sooooo off the wall, but these caps could conceivably be the actual words that were uttered! Great job!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Begging won't have any effect, now if you were talking a cash bribe that's a different story... [/QUOTE]

... shaking ... ... shaking ... awww, nothing left in piggy bank to pay ya, DB ... i would if i could but i can't so i won't ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast