+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help in finding a dress that was on this show PLEASE anyone... !!! :)

FORT Newbie

I need help in finding a dress that was on this show PLEASE anyone... !!! :)

OK,.. this is really silly but i fell in love with the dress that (hmmm i think it was jennifer) was wearing on the final episode,... it was light brown with the sparkly stuff on it,.......... i'm going to a couple weddings in Oct. and that dress would be PERFECT!!!

so my question is this,...
    does anyone know where i could get info on where to get it or who makes it ?

thank you all for your time in reading this
    and any relpies are welcome!

I don't know where to get it, but I agree. I thought it was beautiful. It's probably the best dress I've seen on any of these shows. I get so tired of the black everyone sees to gravitate to. If I hear anything, I'll let you know. Good luck. It's stunning.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    OK,.. this is really silly but i fell in love with the dress that (hmmm i think it was jennifer) was wearing on the final episode,... it was light brown with the sparkly stuff on it,...
    Is this the one?

FORT Newbie
    yes the middle one ::::sigh::::
    how sad that i'm this obbcessed with a dress LOL

If you could find fabric that's similar, any skilled dressmaker could probably make it... the pattern is fairly simple.

FORT Newbie
    thats very true.... i should go and look at patterns at a fabric store,...
    thanks for the idea berries!

+ Reply to Thread