+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen caps for this week?

Screen caps for this week?

I just wanted to warn everyone, I don't think I'll be screen capping this week's episode. It was just so lame. The only way I made it through the show once was because of the fast-forward button on my remote -- and that's 15 minutes of my life I'm not getting back. I don't know if I can handle watching it again to take the screen caps. I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath.

That's okay. I slept through the show, but it's my understanding that I didn't miss much. I think we can all live without the screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I just wanted to warn everyone, I don't think I'll be screen capping this week's episode. It was just so lame. The only way I made it through the show once was because of the fast-forward button on my remote -- and that's 15 minutes of my life I'm not getting back. I don't know if I can handle watching it again to take the screen caps. I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath.
    Ah, but the flip side would have been that it would have been the BEST snark yet. I mean, you could have ripped them so deep, you'd see the walls behind them through them.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

That's ok DB, as much as I LOVE the screencaps, I just can't beg you if you really don't want to. It was so sickeningly sweet, I'm fighting a diabetic coma here, so I wouldn't want to endanger your health.

Oh, and Krom......love your signature. Is that directed at me?!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Your commentary with the screen caps are the best reason to visit this web site! come on DB!!! The lamer the show, the better the caps.

FORT Newbie

Screen caps for finale ..

Hey Danger Bunny,

i'm a frequent lurker, and new poster to this site (actually registered just to reply to you...) PLEASE do screen caps for finale .. yes, this show is pathetic (and i don't even get it on my stations ... but i saw Dad and daughters interviewed on The View when it started so i've been looking for recaps) and THEN i discovered your screen caps for this show and others (FLOM i know of, do you do others?) ... so i'm beggin' ya to finish what you started and do even a quickie screen cap .. thanks in advance!

I'm working on them but it's hard going. I have to stop for tonight and try to find an all-night pharmacy where I can get some insulin...

Quote Originally Posted by pteney
    Hey Danger Bunny,

i'm a frequent lurker, and new poster to this site

(actually registered just to reply to you...)

PLEASE do screen caps for finale
    I'm working on it, they should be up tomorrow.

THEN i discovered your screen caps for this show and others (FLOM i know of, do you do others?)
    So far I've just done this piece of drek and FLOM. This show's over and FLOM ends next week so I'll be on the lookout for something else to cap. If anyone has any ideas please PM me, but read the following before you do.

I've enjoyed screen capping WWTMMD and FLOM because they are both shows just screaming out to be made fun of. They are ridiculous shows that take themselves way too seriously. Other shows I'm watching that I haven't screen capped are Joe Schmo and Outback Jack. I haven't capped Joe Schmo because it's a parody, it's not taking itself seriously plus it's hilarious and there is no way I can be funnier then the show itself. OJ on its face looks like a pefect candidate but the show has been way too much fun. It hasn't been all melodrama and bad soundtrack and there is no way I can come up with anything funnier to put in Natalie's mouth then what comes out of it all on its own.

I'm not into the Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Last Comic Standing, or American/Canadian/Brazillian/Korean Idol type shows. I will definitely screen cap the Bachelor when it comes back on and maybe America's Next Skinny Chick Top Model if there's another season (I've caught the first two in reruns). So if I don't see you later, good-morning, good-afternoon, good-evening and good-night.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Oh, and Krom......love your signature. Is that directed at me?!
    No, I think it was directed at me...

FORT Newbie

Woo Hoo - screen caps!

thanks for the welcome, DB, and i look forward to these screen caps ... even tho i don't see the show i can see it is THE most lame thing ever, but that's what makes your screen caps more enjoyable. Unfortunately i only get 2 tv channels (too afraid to get hooked on more useless reality shows to get cable) so this is my entertainment! I was hoping you did them for Amazing Race (but of course i can see you don't) as that's my other addiction. I live in Canada so right now am watching that Idol show of course (it's hard enough to watch, so screen caps not necessary, but snarky recaps are always appreciated! )

Have a super day everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast