+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Move?

FORT Fanatic

Who Will Move?

So...do you all think that Stacy will move from Texas?
    Will Marty move TO Texas?

and...didn't someone say that Stacy has a young daughter? Which of her many husbands is the dad??

Was this woman thinking when she said "yes" to a marriage proposal from a man who has never met her child? Does Marty realize that if indeed he gets married, there will be a young child in the household once again?

Does anything REALLY think there will be a marriage?

Of course there won't be a marriage. I'm willing to bet that at this point in time they are already done. I would love to know how old Ashton is, because if she's a minor, and her biological father is in the picture, I'm sure Stacy won't be able to move far at all. Typically there is a court order keeping the two parents within a reasonable distance of each other for the child's sake. After almost 30 years with Frito, I can't see Marty moving either. This is a stupid, stupid show. :phhht
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fanatic
    I think I read somewhere that the daughter is around 9 but I don't have a definite source. You are right - there may be some legal difficulties if Stacy tries to move the child from Texas to Colorado.

I think I read somewhere that Stacy was a contendor for a spot on Survivor. Maybe that freaked out look on her face was because she really doesn't want a husband...but wants to be on TV

FORT Fan
    didn't really think either of the remaining ladies was that good of a match for him....not too impressed with the guy or his kids....they seemed to enjoy having the power over dad a bit too much.....
    what was this guy thinking???? known her for 3 weeks and is asking her to marry him???
    i guess you only find true love once. or in her case, 4 or 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Of course there won't be a marriage. I'm willing to bet that at this point in time they are already done. I would love to know how old Ashton is, because if she's a minor, and her biological father is in the picture, I'm sure Stacy won't be able to move far at all. Typically there is a court order keeping the two parents within a reasonable distance of each other for the child's sake. After almost 30 years with Frito, I can't see Marty moving either. This is a stupid, stupid show. :phhht
    I totally agree with you, roseskid!! Although, with Stacey's record, I could see her adding Marty to the long string of ex-husbands...
    Ya gotta feel sorry for her daughter though! Well, maybe Stacey will give custody to the girl's father, so that she can pursue her acting career!

I am really amazed that Marty nor his kids seem bothered by the fact that he would be HUSBAND NUMBER FIVE! I sort of think that would interest me somewhat. Surely they know about this small fact? Five husbands, and she's what, 39 or something? That concerns me just a little. *said dripping with sarcasm*
    Can you imagine being Ashton, and having your mother call long distance with the good news that she's engaged to someone you haven't even MET?!This show is unbelievable. :phhht

Then again, I suppose she's probably used to this, poor thing.
    Last edited by roseskid; 08-03-2004 at 12:59 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    You asked a lot of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    So...do you all think that Stacy will move from Texas? No. All her ex's live in Texas....just kidding, couldn't resist.
    Will Marty move TO Texas? Possible-frito sales could be portable to a new region

and...didn't someone say that Stacy has a young daughter? Yes Which of her many husbands is the dad?? Who knows

Was this woman thinking when she said "yes" to a marriage proposal from a man who has never met her child? Cha-ching? 15 minutes of fame? If Britney did it in less than 24 hours, so can I?Does Marty realize that if indeed he gets married, there will be a young child in the household once again? Something tells me this didn't enter his *mind*.

Does anything REALLY think there will be a marriage? Nope.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Premium Member
    I seriously doubt that moving is a possibility for either of these two. I also seriously doubt they ever even considered the possibility of this before or during the show. :phhht

FORT Newbie
    Stacy looked absolutely radiant at the watch party last night. The ring is gorgeous, and I actually got to talk to Marty last night. He is a sweet guy. Hopefully I'll meet him soon. I am very happy for Stacy. She has been a totally different person since doing the show. She is happy, and he is for sure happy. I can't wait to meet Marty!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    So...do you all think that Stacy will move from Texas?
    Will Marty move TO Texas?

and...didn't someone say that Stacy has a young daughter? Which of her many husbands is the dad??

Was this woman thinking when she said "yes" to a marriage proposal from a man who has never met her child? Does Marty realize that if indeed he gets married, there will be a young child in the household once again?

Does anything REALLY think there will be a marriage?

IT'S A TV SHOW!! Who knows maybe something will come of it, but ask yourself this if you had a chance to be on tv to have your 15 min of fame would you?? I know I would! Even if it meant I was going to be dragged through the dirt like a rag doll from watchers! I know that after barely getting to know each other in a three week period that they will just have to date and see where it leads. I get so tired of hearing how many time Stacy has been married.. who cares I am not going to judge ANYONE from their past. EVERYONE makes mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast