+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Move?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm no expert, but I think they have these newfangled things called "telephones". I've heard a lot about them, and how people can use them to talk to people who they've never met in person.
    Is that something like a telegraph? I've been hearing about those recently.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan
    well....i don't think either of the remaining ladies was that great a match for him....
    but, if they actually do get married, he could transfer to Plano, TX....they have a large fritos operation there.

you only find true love once.
    except for stacy, then it's 4 or 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    you only find true love once.
    except for stacy, then it's 4 or 5 times
    Who's to say she stopping at five. She's still got plenty of years ahead of her. She could easily get up to 20 or 30, or higher even!
    Last edited by roseskid; 08-03-2004 at 05:09 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Who's to say she stopping at five. She's still got plenty of years ahead of her. She could easily get up the 20 or 30, or higher even!
    looks like she's got a head-start on j lo and britney spears

/amazed at how stupid men are
    //except for me, of course....one wedding is it....i've already been informed there are no divorces in an italian family, only funerals......think cement shoes

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    they have a large fritos operation there.
    Frito Lay's is actually HQ'd in Dallas. Shouldn't be a problem.

...that is...if he actually WANTS to go there...

Marty was on our local news this afternoon (here in Denver)...he stopped short of saying that he and Stacy were getting married...kind of hemmed and hawed and said things like "we'll just see what happens"...

Quote Originally Posted by PANTONE
    Marty was on our local news this afternoon (here in Denver)...he stopped short of saying that he and Stacy were getting married...kind of hemmed and hawed and said things like "we'll just see what happens"...

Tell us more Pantone! What else did he say? Details!

Quote Originally Posted by PANTONE
    Frito Lay's is actually HQ'd in Dallas. Shouldn't be a problem.

...that is...if he actually WANTS to go there...

He said THAT? Oh, my . . .I've just teared up from shocked disappointment and can barely see my terminal swimming before my eyes . . .

Ha.

Of COURSE he said that . . .not to be crude, but he's already explored his 'special feelings' for Stacy & those fireworks were short-lived. Now he's gotta backpedal and extricate himself from this mess, but there's still all those talk shows to do where they have to play delirously happy couple! Oh, shoot--what's a guy to do?

C'mon . . .the week after they sit down with Matt Lauer all gooey-handholding happy, the People episode announcing their breakup will appear on the newsstand and we can forget we ever wasted 10 hours of our lives on this slop.

FORT Newbie
    For those who are interested, Ashton's dad lives in California, so she was already moved away from him. Moving to Colorado would actually put them closer geographically.

I don't think anyone's going to be moving anywhere... (well, not to be together anyway!) Since it's been 5 months since the show finished taping, I predict that they'll have split up before the end of the month!

FORT Newbie

In Defense of Stacy

I know this is old news but I just found this site. Stacy has been one of my best friends for 17 years. I knew her before she married Carl, Ashton's (age 14) dad, and my 2 children were in her 2nd wedding to Rick. This is a great girl who picks great guys that aren't great for her, but tries and tries to make it work. She's sweet, smart, sincere, has a wonderful heart for God, adores her daughter and truly just wants what everyone wants...to love and be loved. She hasn't had much success finding men in the traditional ways, so why not this way? How is this really any different than a dating service to which millions subscribe? Living in a bubble is difficult but I know her feelings for this family are genuine. Anyway, just wanted you to know that this is a real, flesh and blood woman who has a sensitive fragile heart that she just wants someone to cherish.

Shari W. - Houston, TX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast