+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Move?

Quote Originally Posted by had enough
    Stacy looked absolutely radiant at the watch party last night. The ring is gorgeous, and I actually got to talk to Marty last night. He is a sweet guy. Hopefully I'll meet him soon. I am very happy for Stacy. She has been a totally different person since doing the show. She is happy, and he is for sure happy. I can't wait to meet Marty!
    I don't understand your post. You say you got to talk to Marty and he is a sweet guy, then you say you hope to meet him soon. Did you talk to him on the phone? Did they not watch the show together last night? This is crazy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    I talked to Marty on the phone twice yesterday. No, they did not watch the show together. They weren't allowed to. That would have been too obvious. None of us at the watch party knew the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    IT'S A TV SHOW!! Who knows maybe something will come of it, but ask yourself this if you had a chance to be on tv to have your 15 min of fame would you?? I know I would! Even if it meant I was going to be dragged through the dirt like a rag doll from watchers!
    Wow! Contrary to most people I guess, I have absolutely NO DESIRE to be on tv, ESPECIALLY if it meant I was going "to be dragged through the dirt like a rag doll". That is just sad.
    I get so tired of hearing how many time Stacy has been married.. who cares I am not going to judge ANYONE from their past. EVERYONE makes mistakes!
    I don't know. If I were going to be engaged to someone, I would certainly have concerns knowing I was going to be HUSBAND NUMBER FIVE! It just amazes me that Marty and his daughters don't appear to have issues with that.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I wouldnt want to be on any reality tv shows either simply because it is my comic relief at night. And as Stacy puts its so nicely in her copied and pasted msgs... I have a life.. and being on a reality show wouldnt be part of it. If my significant other had been married 5 times (mistakes or not).. I would still be a bit concerned as to why the marriages broke up, especially where my child was concerned.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-03-2004 at 01:04 PM.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    but ask yourself this if you had a chance to be on tv to have your 15 min of fame would you??

No-I would not ever consider this for a moment.

who cares I am not going to judge ANYONE from their past. EVERYONE makes mistakes.
    Unfortunately, some people make the same mistakes 5 times.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fanatic
    I talked to Marty on the phone twice yesterday. No, they did not watch the show together. They weren't allowed to. That would have been too obvious. None of us at the watch party knew the outcome.

They certainly could have watched the show together. On other shows, (like the Bachelor), the producers secluded the couple and let them watch together and more importantly BE together.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Unfortunately, some people make the same mistakes 5 times.
    ROFL, Needa--so true, so true. Everyone does make mistakes, but those who refuse to learn from theirs are either unteachable, or they just don't give a rat's butt.

I would pay handsomely for the chance to see Marty's face fall (as much as it can, that is) when he realizes that his show pony has left his paddock for good.

Or maybe the farting will be too much for him to take, and he'll leave first . . .

In answer to your question, I don't think anyone will be moving anywhere. Marty and Stacy will go on a two-week trip & scratch their itches. I predict by Day 4 they will be thoroughly bored with each other, and Stacy will pick up a Jamaican pool boy to amuse herself with. Then they will come back and Stacy will go back to Texas. Marty will go back to his Frito route and realize that maybe he should have been more open to his daughters' first choice.

FORT Fan
    Stacy looked absolutely radiant at the watch party last night. The ring is gorgeous, and I actually got to talk to Marty last night. He is a sweet guy. Hopefully I'll meet him soon. I am very happy for Stacy. She has been a totally different person since doing the show. She is happy, and he is for sure happy. I can't wait to meet Marty!

Well, it looks as though you finally just busted yourself. How could you have TALKED to Marty at the watch party if you haven't even met him yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Karennz
    Well, it looks as though you finally just busted yourself. How could you have TALKED to Marty at the watch party if you haven't even met him yet???
    I'm no expert, but I think they have these newfangled things called "telephones". I've heard a lot about them, and how people can use them to talk to people who they've never met in person.

IT'S A TV SHOW!! Who knows maybe something will come of it, but ask yourself this if you had a chance to be on tv to have your 15 min of fame would you??
    No, there is no way in hell I'd subject myself to this crap voluntarily. Guarantee me a cheque for a hundred million and I'd think about it.

I know I would!
    So give Gerry a call...

I get so tired of hearing how many time Stacy has been married.. who cares I am not going to judge ANYONE from their past. EVERYONE makes mistakes.
    Your past is what you should be judged on. A failed marriage is one thing, everyone is capable of making mistakes and hopefully you learn from it. Four failed marriages is a different kettle of fish. It shows that there are serious issues with Stacy -- best case scenario she is unable to pick quality guys to marry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast