+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interviews on television

I figured they had taped this show a while ago, but in February! So she and Marty get engaged and then wait six months to see each other again? So that's why they're still in love....they haven't seen each other. Let's see how long they last when she has to start picking up his dirty underwear.
    By the way, I wonder if the glass in her hand contains some of that $500/bottle wine she likes, and who she got to pay for it?
    I also notice no one is sitting very close to her. I wonder if she was having some "intestinal problems" that night?!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Well they won't let me post the direct link to Stacy's interview with her home town paper so if you want to see it got to ardmoreite(dot)com Its under the heading "Former Ardmoreite receives proposal on reality series" in today's issue(8/4/04).

Wonder if she will get in trouble for admitting that she "shared" the outcome with her family?

* Note personally I could have done without seeing her face on the front page this morning. I just hope she stays in Texas and doesn't try to come home and become a local celebrity. The last time I saw her was more than enough for me. She was on husband # 3/4's arm with a skin tight dress on that was cut down to there and up to there, VERY high heels, and one heck of a push-up bra. I will let you fill in the blank of what she looked like she did for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I figured they had taped this show a while ago, but in February! So she and Marty get engaged and then wait six months to see each other again? So that's why they're still in love....they haven't seen each other. Let's see how long they last when she has to start picking up his dirty underwear.
    By the way, I wonder if the glass in her hand contains some of that $500/bottle wine she likes, and who she got to pay for it?
    I also notice no one is sitting very close to her. I wonder if she was having some "intestinal problems" that night?!
    You crack ME up, roseskid! (We must share the same sense of humor! )
    Notice the article says:
    "...she was the toast of the Mercy Wine Bar in Addison, her favorite nightspot."
    I guess she's a regular there... "mercy!..."

I also found this quote to be funny...
    "Ordinarily, Leutner would have spent Monday afternoon wrapping up loose ends at Syracuse Sausage Co., in Ponder, where she works as an accountant."
    Why would an accountant be wrapping up loose ends?! (of the sausages :rolleyes ) - Sorry, just my silly sense of humor!

Oh, and this one...
    "People at the watch party howled when Leutner's secret was finally out of the bag."
    They HOWLED?!?! Are her friends WOLVES?!

Premium Member
    They haven't seen each other since February?! Jeez no wonder so many of these things don't work out. That can't exactly be helpful, whirlwind romance with stranger, then don't see them for the next 5 months. yeah sure ok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12