+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

the ring cut

They ruined it in the previews I knew the winner in the first 9 minutes of the show.

You ask how? they showed the ring a emerald cut going on stacy's finger which they showed what kind of cut each lady choose when they were delievered.
    Last edited by killmytv; 08-02-2004 at 11:27 PM.

Did anybody notice that the girls had nothing good to say to Stacy?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Did anybody notice that the girls had nothing good to say to Stacy?
    Actually, yes, I did notice that. They had everything good to say about Suzanne.

Hey, are the happy couple gonna be on tv anytime soon, for an obligatory interview?

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Actually, yes, I did notice that. They had everything good to say about Suzanne.

Hey, are the happy couple gonna be on tv anytime soon, for an obligatory interview?
    I feel bad for the dad, he does not see the obvious. To me it seems like all good guys fall for bad women and visa-versa.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by killmytv
    They ruined it in the previews I knew the winner in the first 9 minutes of the show.

You ask how? they showed the ring a princess cut going on stacy's finger which they showed what kind of cut each lady choose when they were delievered.
    Well, they ruined it for me when Marty got all gushy about Stacy. I knew she was a lock then. Wasn't Stacy the one with 3 divorces? If that's the case, those girls are in for a rude awakening.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    With their obligatory love story?

well I dont think I'll be watching this show's next installment.
    How about that soap opera kiss at the end??
    The pause.. tenative touch and then the devouring kiss?? save it for less jaded people who will actually fall for the fakeness of it all
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie

And the winner is.....

for best performance in a reality tv show, Stacy Wells Jordan Leutner Campbell Campbell Okland! Oh my gosh, that girl deserves an emmy! I have to say, I was almost embarrased for her.... almost. That was quite a performance.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    for best performance in a reality tv show, Stacy Wells Jordan Leutner Campbell Campbell Okland! Oh my gosh, that girl deserves an emmy! I have to say, I was almost embarrased for her.... almost. That was quite a performance.
    and that is quite a stream of last names!

FORT Newbie
    I think Stacy was great in the last episode... I am happy for her..I knew that she would be the winner the whole time! I can't believe how well she hid it from us that seen her everyday~ she is a good actress!! I will have to congradulate her in person tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread