+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    She married her third husband twice. But it doesn't surprise me at all that she's somehow convinced her friends that she didn't really lie, and that it wasn't her fault, and that she's an innocent victim, blah blah blah. That's pretty standard. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    1. Stacey hasn't got any "look" of being stoned, etc. Her eyebrows threw it all off. Make her eyebrows look normal and the face/expressions will follow.
    Take a look at this picture:

She looks stoned. It's not her eyebrows -- for pete's sake, she's even standing at an angle.

DB - you are right ... it's not the eyebrows ... kinda reminds me of Ingrid Bergman in Notorious when Claude Rains is drugging her ....

Stacy looks like the poster girl for what happens when you take xanax and drink .....

okay i only saw the last episode of this show (because i was bored), and it was so cheesy, i could barely watch the end with that cheesy kiss with that cheesy music

i think the daughters made the right decision, cause you know it would not work out at all if they had picked suzanne since thier father was so crazy about stacy

though i doubt this marriage will last long if it all lol

i kept thinking though, its kinda stupid to have that the daugters make the decision, since clearly they do not, dad does

+ Reply to Thread