+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This show is so sappy and predictable. I wanted to hurl watching the last pleas and the father/daughter lovefest. Yuck! Once Marty said he wanted Stacy, that's who he should get. Obviously the girls liked Suzanne better but they are trying to make the choice to have Dad happy. Why should they chose the other one simply because they liked her better? The look on Marty's face when he realized it was Suzanne was all anyone needed to see. He looked disappointed. He looked relieved to find out that Stacy was actually the one chosen. She probably wasn't the best one for him but how can anyone tell in just 3 weeks? Give me a break! This show sucks and I can't believe I watched it yet again....want a reality tv junkie I am.

Best of luck to Marty and Stacy. I'll give it 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy
    Best of luck to Marty and Stacy. I'll give it 2 months.
    Wow, you're a lot less jaded than me....I say they've called it quits already!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    This show is poor in every way it can be. I will watch it again for the same reason my husband watches loudy Sci Fi. When you are hooked on a genre you watch hoping to catch a crumb.

I thought Stacy's reaction was worth the entire show. She was sincerely so stunned that it did not sink in. It was cute that the ring wasn't even on her radar. It probably took some time after the cameras stopped rolling to register.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    It probably took some time after the cameras stopped rolling to register.
    I'm sure you meant to say, to register at the bridal boutique.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Stacy sure did seem stoned. The whole insipid look on her face, the smirk, the whispered voice she was using.....ugh. The whole ending, from her to Marty, to his girls.....it all looked so scripted and poorly acted. I cannot stand any of these people. They deserve to live a miserable life together. :phhht Wow, I really ranted there!
    Are you saying you didn't like the cast roseskid?

But yeah...that little speech near the end from Marty to the daughters where they all started bawling....PLEASE. :rolleyes If they're going to script the shows THAT much, give the people some freakin' acting lessons. "Reality TV" my more like "cheap labor".

FORT Newbie
    Didn't Stacy look wonderful last night? She was soooo beautiful at the watch party. The ring is to die for!!! I even got to talk to Marty last night, and he is such a sweet person. I think they really make a good couple. I hope NBC does a show when they get married.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough
    Didn't Stacy look wonderful last night? She was soooo beautiful at the watch party. The ring is to die for!!! I even got to talk to Marty last night, and he is such a sweet person. I think they really make a good couple. I hope NBC does a show when they get married.
    Alright, maybe you can tell us how this ends. Who moves where? Does Ashton's father have a problem with Stacy leaving the STATE? Has Ashton even MET Marty and his girls?!? Will Ashton leave her school and friends to live with a man she's never met, or at best, barely knows? Does Marty leave his job to move to Stacy's house? This is ridiculous. I'm all for "happily ever after", but this just seems WAY too complicated and highly improbable.

I want whatever Spacy was on .... or at least a prescription for it ..... darn, I haven't seen anyone look so stoned since the 70's when quaaludes were being manufactured ...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by had enough
    Didn't you just post this same thing on the other thread?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Yep Ineedalife it's been posted several times

+ Reply to Thread