+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    I totally agree with your statement, where was NBC's Class when they were talking about stacy farting???? So yep, I agree with you there!

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!! Outright lying and telling the ladies that only one would return, then telling her nice stuff, that was wrong. (I just wished it had happened to Stacy!)

Stacy is so classless. Nice argument she had with Suzanne. Suzanne was a lady about it, and Spacy was her usual classless piece of trash. No wonder her marriages did not work. And by the way... not to pick on her daughter, 'cuz she had no control over it... but WHO names their little daughter Ashton?

Stacy, here's a quarter... buy yourself a life, and with the change buy yourself a personality.
    Last edited by lil'olme; 08-03-2004 at 07:24 AM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    First, that woman, stacy look hella weird and as if she couldn't even crack a decent smile.
    Second, It's weird watching the elderly kiss. That was way too dramatic.

Good Lord. How old are you honey, 12? Marty and Stacey are not elderly. And for the record, neither am I.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    First, that woman, stacy look hella weird and as if she couldn't even crack a decent smile.
    Second, It's weird watching the elderly kiss. That was way too dramatic.
    Elderly? did you say ELDERLY???

FORT Fanatic
    Shame on the daughters! Just a week or so ago the daughters got into a big fight with the dad insisting that THEY were the ones in charge of making the choice. Well...in the girls discussion outside it was clear that they knew that Suzanne was a better choice and that their dad was simply infatuated with Stacy. However, they succumbed to their dad's lust and chose Stacy.

At the cruel elimination with Suzanne it was clear that the girls' choice was Suzanne. The words they said about her were truly sincere and heartfelt. When Stacy came, the girls could hardly come up with anything nice to say about her.

Stacy won the man but then she is quite experienced at getting the man and getting married. The part she has difficulty with is STAYing married. I would guess that she and Marty never make it to the altar.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Stacey says she is unworthy. Unworthy of what! A plastic husband and three annoying step daughters?

Drama queen Stacy

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!! Outright lying and telling the ladies that only one would return, then telling her nice stuff, that was wrong. (I just wished it had happened to Stacy!)

Stacy is so classless. Nice argument she had with Suzanne. Suzanne was a lady about it, and Spacy was her usual classless piece of trash. No wonder her marriages did not work. And by the way... not to pick on her daughter, 'cuz she had no control over it... but WHO names their little daughter Ashton?

Stacy, here's a quarter... buy yourself a life, and with the change buy yourself a personality.

You know I am sorry that the one you wanted to win didn't. But to be honest with you.....since I know Stacy personally she was the better one out of the two! I am very very happy for Stacy and can't wait to see her this morning to congradulate her. I love Ashton and I am very close to her and I LIKE HER NAME!!! At least Stacy doesn't have a permanent frown on her face like Suzanne! oh yea and a quarter willl just to that huh!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    NBC = Not (a) Bit (of) Class

Shame on them
    I agree with you all, about how shamefully Suzanne was treated. I think she is a classy lady. If she ever visits this forum (interesting that we have not heard from her at all), I wish her ALL THE BEST in her life. She didn't miss anything that was worth missing from the show.

And this may be the first and last time I view the WWTMMD series.

And sweetenough: Honey, I want to know who styled Stacy's hair for the proposal ceremony. What was the look they were going for? A floor mop?

FORT Newbie
    you guys have a great day... have to go for now! I know I will have a good day!! woohoo!!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Did someone wire Stacey's jaw shut? She was so stiff. She did a horrible job of acting too-she looked so fake trying to be so shocked. Give me a break. She wanted to "win", that's it. I don't think they will get married.

Also, they did the same thing to the "loser" on the last season (as far as making her believe she was the one). However, Dad wanted the loser and the loser didn't give him an ounce of love lost over it either. So in that light, the loser came off looking golden instead of smacked like Suzanne did last night.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    You know I am sorry that the one you wanted to win didn't. But to be honest with you.....since I know Stacy personally she was the better one out of the two!
    But, ummm, you apparently neither know Suzanne nor Marty and the girls. Therefore, you have no basis on which to say Stacey was the better one out of the two
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread