+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    I think Stacy was great in the last episode... I am happy for her..I knew that she would be the winner the whole time! I can't believe how well she hid it from us that seen her everyday~ she is a good actress!! I will have to congradulate her in person tomorrow!
    "She is a good actress!!" - you said it
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie

Fist time poster last time viewer!

This is my first post but my last time to watch this show. I even allowed my 10 year old daughter to watch...no more! When they told the women that one of them would not be coimg back to the house and then brought Suzanne back to get her hopes up and her heart broken that was the last straw! What a bunch of ratings junk. Shame on those girls for allowing that to happen. Shame on the people who created this show for doing this. Thwe show has know entered the trash cans of all trash cans never to be opened by me again.
    Shame on NBC!

FORT Newbie
    I am really glad that it's over... the suspense was killing us all!! I hope all of you have a good evening.. I am off to bed. Take care!

FORT Newbie
    I registered on this forum - only to let NBC know that this was a HORRIBLE way to end the show!! I will NOT watch another season of Marry My Dad. The "set-up" of Suzanne was cruel, and I am shocked that the girls went along with it!!!!

FORT Newbie
    fun4us:

My thoughts exactly! Wonder if anyone at NBC will try and explain that lapse of good taste...not!

When Reality sets in do you believe Stacy will want to be with Marty when she finds out he delivers Frito-Lays for a living?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by catbells
    This is my first post but my last time to watch this show. I even allowed my 10 year old daughter to watch...no more! When they told the women that one of them would not be coimg back to the house and then brought Suzanne back to get her hopes up and her heart broken that was the last straw! What a bunch of ratings junk. Shame on those girls for allowing that to happen. Shame on the people who created this show for doing this. Thwe show has know entered the trash cans of all trash cans never to be opened by me again.
    Shame on NBC!
    Catbells, I so agree with you. This is the most reprehensible treatment of a human being I have ever seen. The girls lied to Suzanne, then they praised her and made her think they had picked her, and then they broke her heart with the camera staring straight at her. The producers should be ashamed!
    :phhht
    Last edited by MM42; 08-02-2004 at 11:51 PM. Reason: This is my first post, and I don't know how to do it

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    I would have chosen Stacy simply because she didn't feel the need to put
    a black border around her lips! This is the internet so somehow we will find
    out in a few months what's going on by googleing Okland/Divorce! Chances
    are we'll get some hits.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom

Really, for all our complaints admit it... it is SO much fun making fun OF this show. The more bang-bang-bangs, the cheesier the fax machine stuff, the more annoying the editing, the worse and more cruel the ending, the shallower the realtives on the show... the MORE we have to cut on it--what is verifiably the WORST reality show in existance. A Golden Turkey of a Treasure.

Oh yeah, it was prime snark material. Really one of the strangest shows I've ever seen, and the ending was crueler than Superstar USA...where the whole premise of the show was to be cruel.

Cheesy and baffling to the very end too.... Who the heck was the weird little girl that showed up? And the lie detector question about gnawing off your arm.....
    Oh how I hated this crap. And watched every minute of it. :phhht

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    I think Stacy was great in the last episode... I am happy for her..I knew that she would be the winner the whole time! I can't believe how well she hid it from us that seen her everyday~ she is a good actress!! I will have to congradulate her in person tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread