+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER on Winner

SPOILER on Winner

I could be wrong, but in the preview for the finale, they showed Marty on bended knee, which I would assume means he is proposing. The woman in the preview had on a dress with a black spaghetti strap.

In previous screens, they showed Suzanne in a black sparkly backless dress with a turtle-neck type collar. Stacy's dress had straps.

I'm guessing Stacy wins and of the two, I'm glad. Suzanne was getting a little possessive and annoying. Her comment regarding the lie detector on the 7/19 episode - I'm sorry one of these women will be going home. UGH. She came very close to sitting in that lie detector chair herself.

Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I could be wrong, but in the preview for the finale, they showed Marty on bended knee, which I would assume means he is proposing. The woman in the preview had on a dress with a black spaghetti strap.

In previous screens, they showed Suzanne in a black sparkly backless dress with a turtle-neck type collar. Stacy's dress had straps.

I'm guessing Stacy wins and of the two, I'm glad. Suzanne was getting a little possessive and annoying. Her comment regarding the lie detector on the 7/19 episode - I'm sorry one of these women will be going home. UGH. She came very close to sitting in that lie detector chair herself.

Yep, I noticed the same thing and I rewound the tape a couple of times. It's too bad because I prefer Suzanne of the two. I'm surprised the girls never asked Stacy about her multiple marriages!

It's reverse editing. I am convinced that Suzanne is the winner. She has been my favorite since day 1.

I thought I saw brown hair as well......hmmmmm

FORT Fogey
    I saw that too. I doubt they are trying to fool us with that.

FORT Fan
    that stacy chic is kinda scary/mean looking.....maybe it's just the way she plucks her eyebrows, but it looks way over the top....kinda like that lady from 101 dalmations....cruella deville???

I think they're all scary-the last three especially. Remember, my favorite from day one was Melanie. And that was before we knew how much she liked catsup!! But anyway, all 3 of them were saying, "He's mine!" Suzanne was the worst of them all. And I think she's been deluding herself if she thinks that Marty has not been interested in anyone else. I think he's just an old hounddog and he deserves to get whatever he gets!! And I think he should have been on the lie detector-does HE really want to get married?

The picture of him down on one knee in the previews - the arm of the woman is too thin to be Suzanne - gotta be Stacey
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I watched the end a couple time also to make sure that is what I saw. Those were black straps, which means that it is Stacy. People who watch the Bachelor" notice so many little things now after all the stuff that ABC has pulled. Does anyone remember NBC doing anything like that last season with FLOR or WWTMMD?

spoiler on winner

I said awhile back that the winner would be Stacy-look at her fingernails when he puts the ring on her finger. Suzanne has long fake nails and Stacy's are short. Melanie was probably the nicest overall compared to Suzanne who keeps sucking on lemons and Stacy the black widow spider who eats her mates. Both picks are losers in my book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast