+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER on Winner

You HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    I think they're all scary-the last three especially. Remember, my favorite from day one was Melanie. And that was before we knew how much she liked catsup!! But anyway, all 3 of them were saying, "He's mine!" Suzanne was the worst of them all. And I think she's been deluding herself if she thinks that Marty has not been interested in anyone else. I think he's just an old hounddog and he deserves to get whatever he gets!! And I think he should have been on the lie detector-does HE really want to get married?
    You are sooo right. Marty and his daughters need to take the lie detector test. I don't like Stacy or Susanne but I can see Susanne as winner, however, with that said, Marty is a player!!! These women should beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    Wasn't Stacy known for farting alot?
    ~~~~~~~~~

OMG I forgot about that! Her ex did say that.

FORT Newbie
    Zaam, is that a photo of Suzanne?

I noticed the strap and french tips as well, and my wife says (I can't tell) that those are Stacy's arms.

Wouldn't it be just like them to film proposals to the final three, and then show the winner, but show a different one in the previews?

This can't be unintentional. If it is, then they probably just lost an editor.

X.
    Dictum ad tua mater.

FORT Fogey
    I have seen two promos, one very early on showing a blonde and this mose recent showing Stacy's dress. If they intentionally filmed him on bended knee to both contenders why not alternate the promo? Not many remember the first one.

If this is not intentional then they would have resized the tape to eliminate the strap on the dress. This is too glaring to have been a mistake.

It must be Suzanne. The editing has led us to believe Stacy is the strongest contender so that is telling as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I have seen two promos, one very early on showing a blonde and this mose recent showing Stacy's dress. If they intentionally filmed him on bended knee to both contenders why not alternate the promo? Not many remember the first one.

If this is not intentional then they would have resized the tape to eliminate the strap on the dress. This is too glaring to have been a mistake.

It must be Suzanne. The editing has led us to believe Stacy is the strongest contender so that is telling as well.
    I hope you're right! I way prefer Suzanne. And if all of us see the conniving, back-stabbing aspects of Stacy so clearly, how could the girls not see it?

FORT Fogey
    Didn't Marty tell the girls that he really had feelings for Stacy when they were trying to figure out which to eliminate between the final 3?

Marty also told the girls he didnt feel a connection with Nicole, and the following week when she got eliminated he was upset. Sooo who knows who he really has feelings for? He told the girls that Stacy said they werent giving her a chance, and that she really liked the girls.

I've reached the point where I really don't care which one of the remaining 2 ladies he ends up with... I don't really like either one, and I don't really like Marty, and I don't really like his daughters... Why, oh why was I watching this show again?! Oh yeah - because it comes on right after FLOM! Having that week off (from this show) made me care even less about it! (I guess in this case, absense didn't make MY heart grow fonder!! )

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I've reached the point where I really don't care which one of the remaining 2 ladies he ends up with... I don't really like either one, and I don't really like Marty, and I don't really like his daughters... Why, oh why was I watching this show again?! Oh yeah - because it comes on right after FLOM! Having that week off (from this show) made me care even less about it! (I guess in this case, absense didn't make MY heart grow fonder!! )
    I'm with you berries but having watched this much, I'll watch it tonight. I'm a glutton!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast