+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    I don't understand the big deal about Suzanne having a lot of expensive shoes, as long as she paid for them and didn't steal them (or isn't a half million in debt). After all, it is her money and she doesn't have a family (that I know of) to support.

I totally agree about Suzanne's "bad fact". Ok, maybe if it's something she does all the time and it's putting her in the poorhouse, that could be a problem. But...spending too much on one shopping trip? There's nothing wrong with having some very nice, high quality clothing/shoes if one can afford them.

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    As far as Marilyn's secret goes, she was 26 when she married the guy and probably should have known better, but then they are having women on this show who are impulsive enough to date on t.v. and allow the guy's daughters to pick the bride, so what do they expect? A chaste woman who has waited all of her life for the right man, is beautiful and spends all of her money and time working for the Little Sisters of the Poor?
    Maybe I'm alone but I thought the weekend marriage story was kinda funny, if anything. I seriously doubt she's going to repeat that scenario.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

I have watched all the shows and yikes so now it is either suzanne i am a possesive, over spending, attention wanting beauty queen or stacy i am a bitchy wino - good choices - i was rooting for marilyn all the way!! So marilyn made mistakes when she was younger who doesn't?? Habits like possesiveness and alcohol are hard to get rid of. Just can't figure out why the girls would tell marilyn they figured it was her from the start she was perfect for there family then they boot her cause daddy has a tantrum and wants to get down with the wino! Marilyn is better off with out all that screwed-upness.

Welcome to the FORT rupcas!

I've also been cheering for Marilyn from the start, but now I'm thinking she should consider herself lucky to be out of that nuthouse.

It would be funny to see Marty propose to Stacy without ever knowing how many ex-hubbies she's got in the closet.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I felt Marylin was the only reasonably decent choice of the final three. I would not choose either Suzanne or Stacey for my dad, that's for sure. Oh well, it's their potential stepmom and they'll have to deal with her.

I think what Marty would really like is a harem made out of all of the women, with all expenses paid dates every night, so that's why he's so sad every time a woman leaves! He is so confusing! I can't figure out if it is the poor editing or if he just can't make a decision at all.
    It's all a joke anyway, because one week the guy is telling Marilyn that it just doesn't "feel right" that she's leaving, and the next week he is on one knee proposing and telling another woman that he loves her. I liked Marilyn the best out of all of the women, so I'm glad that she is free of them. When she said she left her heart in that house, I'm hoping she is talking about a box of Valentine's day candy or something, because she can do better than Marty.

FORT Fogey

Marty's Facelift Scar

I taped the show last night and then, after reading people's comments about Stacy in the spaghetti straps during the proposal I had to check my tape.

It has to be Stacy.

Even more interesting to me (and I've been ragging on this guy's PLASTIC FACE throughout the whole series) is that not only is the broad to whom Botox Boy's proposing wearing a spaghetti-strapped dress (just like the one they showed Stacy wearing in the promo) but, even more telling, is that as Botox Boy, who's on bended knee, looks up at the broad who's getting proposed to for the fifth time, there's a clear shot of the FACELIFT SCAR AT HIS CHIN.

His silky smooth face gives way to a turkey neck, and there's an obvious horizontal scar on the bottom of his chin that's clearly visible as he gazes up at "his beloved."

HAH!

Why can't these "reality" shows just use real people? Most Frito delivery boys haven't had their faces lifted and aren't full of botox.

FORT Fogey
    Face lift scars are not under the chin. When neck lifts are done the scar is behind the ear. I wouldn't be surprized if Suzanne and Stacy had some work done too. Doesen't matter to me.

I was rooting for Marilyn or Melanie and that is not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Can't imagine Stacy wearing white at her umpteenth wedding. Isnt black customary for funerals? :rolleyes
    Well- I hope not! I was married in black. So was my mother and grandmother! I kid you not! Black is a beautiful color and if it looks good on you.....

FORT Fogey
    White is the traditional color of a wedding dress in this country. It doesn't mean virginal or pure any more than red means trollop in India or China.

FORT Newbie
    I missed it last night, so I can't wait for the recap, but I have to say I'm disappointed that Marilyn left. She was my pick from the very beginning. Stacy seems cold to me, and Suzanne a little fake. Oh well, I'm sure Marilyn won't have any trouble finding someone better!

+ Reply to Thread