+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Gosh I cannot stand Stacy.
    Me too. But the men on this show seem to like the ladies that the kids are not too crazy about. What is wrong with this picture? Where are these men brains?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    I kept looking at Stacy's nails, and it's her. Plain and simple. She wins. Marty is SO taken with her, and granted she is pretty, but you can tell that she is a (how should I put this)....hmmmmm.... well, you all know what I mean.

Maybe Judge Judy will handle their "tv divorce".
    Yes - it is Stacy. In the previews for the finale, Stacy has on a spaghetti strap dress, Suzanne has a dress that goes up around her neck. Then when Dad is proposing, the woman with her back to us has the same spaghetti straps. Unless, the women change clothes again and this is just editing it is Stacy, for anyone who taped it, check it out...

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    Yes - it is Stacy. In the previews for the finale, Stacy has on a spaghetti strap dress, Suzanne has a dress that goes up around her neck. Then when Dad is proposing, the woman with her back to us has the same spaghetti straps. Unless, the women change clothes again and this is just editing it is Stacy, for anyone who taped it, check it out...
    Tonight's show? At the end? I will check it out. It's Spacy.

[QUOTE=baxpup]
    I agree that it's Stacy. Earlier in the show I caught a glimpse of Suzanne's left hand and that is NOT the hand that the ring goes on. At the previews, it appears that the 'chosen' one has a black dress with spaghetti straps. Unfortunately, I didn't pay that close attention to the dresses that the ladies were wearing.
    Can't imagine Stacy wearing white at her umpteenth wedding. Isnt black customary for funerals? :rolleyes

I have only seen two episodes but it seemed pretty obvious that Stacy would be chosen. Which is probably the best choice anyway.

Wasn't the preview suspiciously obvious as to the finale? They showed the women in finale black dresses and then showed the winners shoulder which could have only been [STACY'S strapped dress]. I only had to review Tivo once. The bachelor previews were a blur to me so I didn't even try, but this was too easy. Am I missing something?

FORT Fanatic
    ewww....ewww....ewww....poor Marty

I can't believe that those girls thought it was awful that Marilyn got married and divorced quickly when she was in her 20's....but that it's ok that Stacy has gottenmarried and divorced...married and divorced...married and divorced... Heck, that gal changes husbands more than some people change their socks!

Maybe Marilyn and the lie detecter test man can hook up .. Heck she is better off without him anyways. Each week Marty has a different connection with this one and that one. Spacy gives me the creeps.. I think she be a good wicked stepmother.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    ewww....ewww....ewww....poor Marty

I can't believe that those girls thought it was awful that Marilyn got married and divorced quickly when she was in her 20's....but that it's ok that Stacy has gottenmarried and divorced...married and divorced...married and divorced... Heck, that gal changes husbands more than some people change their socks!
    She is experienced then. LOL The Dad seems to like this.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I can't believe what a witch Stacey is. She was the only one who had to open her big mouth and gripe at the ex-boyfriend, even though the daughters told her several times not to talk. That alone should give them a clue about her personality. The preview for the finale was interesting. Suzanne confronts Stacey about how she says one thing in front of the girls and another when they can't hear her. I swear, at that moment Stacey's face actually morphed into the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz and she growled at Suzanne and told her not to criticize her. It was like watching a scene from the Exorcist (post-possession, pre-exorcism). If Marty picks Stacey, he deserves her. I agree it looked like Stacey's hand in the previews, and part of me wonders if the producers are stupid enough to show the winner that way, or if they have a trick up their sleeves.

Did you notice the "creative editing" just before the lie detector test? I think they were trying to make Suzanne look smug and bitchy by showing her as she said that she hated to see either Marilyn or Stacey leave that day. They made sure they showed this clip BEFORE the girls picked either Marilyn or Stacey for the lie detector (thus making Suzanne look smug and self-assured). However, I think that she probably made the comment AFTER the girls picked the other two for the lie detector, and the creative editing department decided to air it before they showed the girl's choice to make Suzanne look bad. If the only fault an ex-boyfriend has on her is that she talks too much, they have to reach to find something bad.

It was a little confusing during the catfight/exchange when they were trying to pick which women would take the lie detector test, because I heard Marty say "Marilyn for sure, right?" and I thought he meant for sure they were keeping Marilyn. So I thought he was trying to protect Marilyn from taking the lie detector yet again, because he likes her and didn't want her to be up for eviction (oops-sorry, wrong show) elimination. But then it also looked like he was trying to keep Stacey from being under the lie detector, too. So maybe he wants to find out whether Suzanne is sincere, or he wanted to make sure Stacey wasn't eliminated? Is anyone clearer than I am about which women he wanted in the lie detector test (thus putting them up for elimination)? I know that one of the daughters likes Stacey (who knows why) and one likes Suzanne, and I'm guessing that the third daughter is just confused.

By the way, I loved Stacey crying and whining over getting in the perfectly safe cars, but then when it meant that she would have a chance at hiding a secret, she was all for putting the pedal to the metal.

I don't understand the big deal about Suzanne having a lot of expensive shoes, as long as she paid for them and didn't steal them (or isn't a half million in debt). After all, it is her money and she doesn't have a family (that I know of) to support. On the other hand, Stacey the wino expects the guy to buy 3 or 4 bottles totaling about $100 per meal, so she isn't paying for her expensive habits (I don't buy her argument that she paid for as many meals for him, and I hate her bickering with her boyfriend when she was told to shut up). As far as Marilyn's secret goes, she was 26 when she married the guy and probably should have known better, but then they are having women on this show who are impulsive enough to date on t.v. and allow the guy's daughters to pick the bride, so what do they expect? A chaste woman who has waited all of her life for the right man, is beautiful and spends all of her money and time working for the Little Sisters of the Poor?

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    It was a little confusing during the catfight/exchange when they were trying to pick which women would take the lie detector test, because I heard Marty say "Marilyn for sure, right?" and I thought he meant for sure they were keeping Marilyn. So I thought he was trying to protect Marilyn from taking the lie detector yet again, because he likes her and didn't want her to be up for eviction (oops-sorry, wrong show) elimination. But then it also looked like he was trying to keep Stacey from being under the lie detector, too. So maybe he wants to find out whether Suzanne is sincere, or he wanted to make sure Stacey wasn't eliminated? Is anyone clearer than I am about which women he wanted in the lie detector test (thus putting them up for elimination)?
    Marty confuses me every week... A few weeks ago, he directed the girls not to pick Marilyn for the lie detector test, of course they went ahead against his wishes and selected her, than last week he acted like he was upset that Nicole was eliminated, after the week before he told the daughters he didnt feel a connection with Nicole. Now here is where I am a little confused, I thought I heard him say tonight, before they picked anyone for the lie detector test, to the girls that they agreed on Marilyn from the start.. Someone help me out here?? The story is getting all confused, which would be good if they want to keep us in suspense, but they should know their audience pick up on some of these things.

+ Reply to Thread